• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN I SAY !!!

Started by nastygunz, May 02, 2010, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN I SAY !!!

Women To March Topless Through Maine Town

Baring Breasts Legal In Maine

FARMINGTON, Maine -- The forecast calls for sunny skies, and some people are ready to put the top down. In Farmington, they're not talking about a convertible. They're talking about the dozens of women who will be marching topless downtown.

The women want to be able to go shirtless in the summer, just as men sometimes do.

It's already perfectly legal under Maine law for both men and women to bare their chests. But the protesters want women to feel comfortable doing so.

Friday's event is organized by Andrea Simoneau, a student at the University of Maine at Farmington. She participated in a similar event in Portland and decided to try it in Farmington.

Hawks Feather

I think the expression I have read here several times is:  No Pictures, it didn't happen.      :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

bambam

I tried to get my wife to participate in the " Walk Naked in America Day ", where women walk naked around their neighborhood to run off any muslim terrorists, who are forbidden to see a woman naked, other than their wife of course. My wife wouldn't do it. She said it was just an excuse for me to see her naked. Without thinking ( which is not unusual for me ) I blurted out, " But honey, the last thing on earth I want to see is you neked".

When I woke up 2 hours later, she was still mad. I tried to explain it was her patriotic duty to do this, but she reminded me there is not one muslim man in our entire county. I told her we could drive over to Harrisonburg and she could walk naked with the women over there. Then she accused me of just wanting to see other women naked. Again, without thinking, I said, " I've already seen most of them neked" .

:rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: The doctor says I might get the body cast off in 3 months but I might have trouble  draining the main vein for the rest of my life.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

We now understand the meaning of your name.

Jerry