• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Killed my first called in yote!

Started by cityslicker, May 15, 2010, 09:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

Wow yer brave.......  you used Fawn distress AND pup distress.......  :whew:   Sounds like something I would do....... :laf: :laf:

Just fooling around....... :laf: :laf:

Let us know how the next hunt goes......... :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 16, 2010, 12:56:06 AM

The first is always one of the best :wink:

Oh really :holdon:.

Congrats on the coyote and stories with pics get my vote over a filmed hunt everytime.
I say what I think not think what I say.

SCcoyotehunter

Teamroper

Great story! I felt like I was sitting right next to you. WTG!! Now you're hooked.  :yoyo: :highclap: :yoyo: :highclap: :congrats:
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

cityslicker

Quote from: Teamroper on June 15, 2010, 06:15:30 AM
Great story! I felt like I was sitting right next to you. WTG!! Now you're hooked.  :yoyo: :highclap: :yoyo: :highclap: :congrats:

I am definitely hooked! I can't wait until fall though, this heat is killing me.

Bopeye

Quote from: cityslicker on June 15, 2010, 06:27:57 AM
I am definitely hooked! I can't wait until fall though, this heat is killing me.

Amen to that.  :whew:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Teamroper

I know that it is hot out there BUT I have called in a family of foxes two weeks in a row and the first time the adult male had a rat in his mouth WHILE coming to the call. He stopped at 50 yds and i just sat there and watched him. He finally got tired of looking at my ugly mug and left.  Beats all I ever saw.  :shrug: With this heat I just quit at about 8 AM.  :biggrin:
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper