• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

lost lake

Started by lilman, June 12, 2010, 11:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilman

i hooked at least a 8 or 10 lb bass today on my baitcaster and i fought it an about 30 or 40 seconds it snaped my line and i had 8 lb line on it.......................................... :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :argh: :argh: :argh: :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
lilman the bass slayer

FinsnFur

Should we change your sig line to catch and release? :laf:

Hey it happens lil buddy. It's a sick feeling but it happens. There's your reason to get back out and try again. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

He did hook a nice one. :yoyo: We were wading the lake and he hooked it twice for a split second (I laughed) ...then it dang near took his pole out of his hands . He didn't get to touch it so it didn't count  :shrug: but he was sooooooooooooooooooooo excited after he got over being mad for it breaking his line. This was the first time he fished w/ a bait caster and he made his old man proud. Only one rats nest out of 5-6 hours of fishing. :highclap: :biggrin: (But the lil turd went through several hooks and plastics..... :confused:
We ended up catching around 40 bass today but only a hand full worth pics. The camera is still in the Jeep so I'm sure he will be putting them on here tomorrow, His first one of the day was a good one for his first fish on his new reel. Had a great day with my lil buddy. Looking forward to our next trip out.

Ask him  how sore his thumb is and how he likes leaches :laf:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

Almost forgot, Lost Lake is really a pond up in the mountains. It's around 7-8 acres. It's where my dad used to take me hunting all the time when I was a lil turd myself. Today was the first time I ever got to fish it. Will be going back as soon as Cam saves up some hook money. :wink:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

alscalls

Thats not a birds nest....... :nono:   We call that professional over run...... :eyebrownod:

Better luck next time lilman ....Sounds like a good time anyway...... :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Well lilman you can say something I can't anyway :pout:.  You'll get that hawg yet and I want to see pics when the deed is done.
I say what I think not think what I say.