• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

my buddy tried to thrash me good on his jet ski" video"

Started by topdawg, July 01, 2010, 09:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

That's my kind of fun and that video brings back memories of days on the lake.   :laf:   Thanks for posting it.   :yoyo:

pitw

Man you looked like a cowboy holding the tail of a runaway cow :eyebrownod:.  Only cooler :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Scott

topdawg

its allot of fun....until alcohol comes into effect, then not only do you have a hangover the next morning you also get a sore back and body
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

topdawg

Quote from: pitw on July 02, 2010, 07:38:47 AM
Quote from: topdawg on July 02, 2010, 07:30:13 AM
.until alcohol comes into effect,

You imbibe. :shock2:

you lost me ....try agian only this time use words i might know lol  :alscalls:

5 SHOTS

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Todd Rahm

That looks like a hoot for sure.  Sign me up, but let me consume first, I need to be numb.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

that looks like alot of fun, I've never been on a tube before, or a jet ski. 

topdawg

when u put them together it can be alot of fun.......sometimes depends who is driving

KySongDog

Jet skis are LOADS of fun!   A motorcycle on water!   :laf: