• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

US Invaded by Mexican Drug Cartel

Started by JohnP, July 26, 2010, 10:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

US Citizens in Laredo called 911 after hearing gunfire and explosions just across the border. Laredo police spokesman Joe Baeza deflected the concerns of citizens with what I see as utter contempt. He said there was no spillover violence onto the US side and "We were getting reports from people who live on the river's edge that they could hear gunfire and explosions from the Mexico side," Baeza said, "We didn't have any incidents on the American side. It's hard for people to understand who don't live here ... They're not Vikings, they're not going to invade us, it doesn't work that way."

This was said just a day before the reported breaking news on the ranches being taken above.

Violence has been on the rise along the border. In April 2010 a Border Patrol agent in Laredo shot and killed an lllegal alien drug smuggler near the Rio Grande.

The Los Zetas are highly trained killers initially trained by United States Special Operations forces to combat the drug cartes within Mexico. As the drug war heated up the Zetas saw more money in working for the cartels and joined up with the Gulf Cartel.

In March, 2010 there was a fracture between the Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel when a Zetas leader was said to have been assassinated by the Gulf Cartel. They demanded that the killer be turned over to them. When the Gulf Cartel refused the Zetas captured 16 Gulf Cartel members.

Since March Los Zetas abandoned their stronghold in Reynosa and moved to Nuevo Laredo, just across from the border with Laredo, Texas. There are estimated to be over 1,000 Zeta members there.

Future US Citzens

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Quote from: JohnP on July 26, 2010, 10:47:24 AM

Future US Citzens

Obama sees them as Future Democratic Party Voters.    :puke:

Just makes me sick.    :argh:  :argh:

Carolina Coyote

Makes you wonder if O blame aaa is connected to the cartels ??  :rolleye:  :rolleye: cc

FinsnFur

Boy taking over Texas could turn out to be an even bigger blood bath, especially the west side. I dont think there's an unarmed person in West Texas, and then factor in how many hunting guides there are which means their arsenal is pretty well stocked.

I wish I knew of a way to make a major impact on this hideous situation. It still baffles me to this day after all you have informed me with John, that our Government allows this by trying to remain politically correct. Un freegin believable  :pout:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

JohnP

Fos is correct, the first part of the story is bogus and I have deleted it, the rest is correct.

Roundman

Hellfire that looks like the Walmart at 2am  :laf:

THO Game Calls

QuoteFuture US Citzens

So I learned something new today.

I never knew how to say "targets" in Spanish before.   Cool.

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 26, 2010, 05:08:53 PM
I wish I knew of a way to make a major impact on this hideous situation. It still baffles me to this day after all you have informed me with John, that our Government allows this by trying to remain politically correct. Un freegin believable  :pout:

Amen to that Jimbo. Someone starts calling for volunteers, my fat butt will be there.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

JohnP

My son is big in the Minutemen organization and he and some others spend plenty of nights on the montain sides with night vision optics and a phone with speed dial into the BP.   This is a nightly routine with them and they have accounted for many apprehensions.  About once or twice a year they hold a big rally, on the border, with people coming from all over the US.  It goes on for about a month with people watching the border 24/7.  Last time they held one it was only a few miles from our place and I pulled our trailer down there and spent some time meeting these fine Americans.  We even opened our home for them to come up and shower and once a week we would have a big cook out up at our place.  Next time one is scheduled I'll let you guys know, we would like to have ya visit  --  with your gun. 

KySongDog

Quote from: JohnP on July 26, 2010, 10:39:36 PM
  Next time one is scheduled I'll let you guys know, we would like to have ya visit  --  with your gun. 

Sounds good to me.  If the timing is right, I'd like to go.  I just ordered a new Rock River toy to plink around with too.   

Bopeye

Sounds great John. Keep us updated. I know of two others that would love to come down. A few days would be good for us.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 26, 2010, 05:08:53 PM
Boy taking over Texas could turn out to be an even bigger blood bath, especially the west side. I dont think there's an unarmed person in West Texas, and then factor in how many hunting guides there are which means their arsenal is pretty well stocked.

I wish I knew of a way to make a major impact on this hideous situation. It still baffles me to this day after all you have informed me with John, that our Government allows this by trying to remain politically correct. Un freegin believable  :pout:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Next time one is scheduled I'll let you guys know, we would like to have ya visit  --  with your gun. 

Can I bring more than one gun?  :eyebrow: