• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Now you can call us a Commie country.

Started by pitw, August 26, 2010, 01:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

Wowwee, Thats bad sheet right there, the world is full of anti's. :sad: cc

pitw

We have a vote in our parliament on Sept 22 that could throw out the long gun registry.  The registry was put in to supposedly make people safer but the criminals forgot to register there guns :doh2:.  The Police chiefs have been under a little heat :biggrin: for their stance on this issue for a while now.  The rhetoric is going to get crazy up here for a month and is gonna split our country even worse than it was.  We have the East, West thing going on and now it'll be urban, rural as well.  It totally baffles me how people want more government when the government has proven they can't govern themselves let alone a country :sad:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

The fella we stayed with up there last month told us about this. He said the same thing about how it's gonna get a lot worse than it is.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

This should be a must read for every Gun owner in America, This is some of the things they want to do here, once you register your guns then they got you, pray to God the Democrats don't get their way and that includes the Billary Team , these stupid SOBs want to take our guns so the Da-- Mexicans can take over this country.  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: cc

KySongDog

I agree with CC.  Everyone should read that chilling report. 

"Home inspections will be performed on an ever increasing basis on firearms owners "...............................   What a load of CRAP!   :argh:   :argh:

This is EXACTLY what the Obama/Billary/left wing liberals want to do in this country.   :argh:

JohnP

What a crock of you know what!  It may be time to lock and load.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on August 27, 2010, 04:47:07 PM
What a crock of you know what!  It may be time to lock and load.

and there I stood one against a million :argh:   

Poorest million I ever fought  :alscalls: :alscalls:

CCP

Barry I was sent this video several years ago and it is of a young girl helping fight against Canada's gun control.

Click HERE 

I have followed along with her youtube clips ever since. When you are on youtube search for her under "kateysfirearmsfacts" it is well worth the time to look through ALL her video clips. I wish there where more young people like her fighting for gun rights in your country and ours.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Man I'd love to Richard but you kinda/sorta know my views on video's.  Is she cute :wo:.  I've been involved in this gunfight since way before they passed the legislation for the long gun registry and making many hand guns illegal at the same time.  If I make light of it trust me my heart is in it. :wink: