• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Yesterdays hunt........

Started by DOGONEJAY, February 04, 2007, 10:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOGONEJAY

Hey fellers ...im new over here.. well we had a hunt yesterdy in southeastern OK.  It all started when we got out of the truck. My pardner said HEY .. THERES a YOTE.... I said.. yur kiddin..  nope.. there it was waitin for us to get out. well we had been sittin ther for about 15 minutes waitin for first light. when we got out  my pardner made good... well i thought it was over at that point for that spot , but we decided to go ahead. we moved in about 200 yards and set up . within 3 min. a yote appeared.. :eyebrownod:.. i wasnt as good as my pard. :confused: i missed. we desided to move another 300 yards . weset again. nothin....this time.     well my pard.   has lost his knife the last time we were here so we went a lookin for it. no knife just a 300 lbs. hog. we gave chase....i said yote.. :highclap:.. we started a shootin .. nope we dont get this one either. :sad: we just cant seem to connect today.. :argh:...well now back to that hog.. we empty our guns... .204 and .223.. we gut this one :eyebrownod:. i guess we just need a big target. :shrug: well my pard. is out of ammo , so he goes back to get the truck. i set up .. call in a yote.. now i get lucky  :nono:..a yote down . this may be a good day after all.  :highclap:  we load all in the truck and move  a mile ..set up again.. call in the ole double.. :highclap:.. we just cant shoot today and everything just keeps a runnin.. :nofgr:.those little buggers are hard to hit on the move. :argh:  this is break time we need to regroup.   this was the high ligt of the morning . we went on to get 3 yotes and a bobkitty for the day.  :eyebrownod: well we had no idea til check in but we were luckier than most. we did win :readthis: the yote tourny. at the locol fire dept. fund raiser.    what a day...... i just luv this stuff.....

Mallardsr

Welcome to the site Dogonejay. Congrats on the tourny!  :highclap: RP

DOGONEJAY

vvarmitr

Welcome to the board DOGONEJAY.  :wink:
Please next time get some pix. I'm so bad at coyote hunting I find it hard to believe that coyotes are getting killed. :innocentwhistle:

DOGONEJAY

24.photobucket.com/albums/p7/DOGONEJAY/CIMG3290.jpg[/IMG]     I am just tryin to get some pics on here ....we will see if it works....

DOGONEJAY

maybeIMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/DOGONEJAY/CIMG3290.jpg[/IMG] i can figure it out after all....even if i cant shoot..................

stevecriner

Welcome Jay.

Everyone Jay also won the antlers contest with 5 coyotes to beat us. Congrats on that also. Welcome. :yoyo:
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

DOGONEJAY

thanks for the welcome. :bowingsmilie: .i just wish i could get the photos out to you guys... :shrug:..i need help    :confused:

fuzz624

It took me a while to figure it out to.Just click on the little picture icon.Then insert link in between the words image.
    By the way,great story and hopefully great pics :laf:

CrossJ

Jay, Nice job on the win again. Your developing a pattern LOL. Welcome.
Maintain, Geordie

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board!!

It took me awhile to post pics then had my daughter teach meso if you can find someone younger then you let them teach you how to do it. :roflmao:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

vvarmitr

Dog gone DOGONEJAY! Sure going through a lot of trouble to please this ol' codger. You're a fine boy! :congrats:

keekee

Welcome and congrads on the contests!

Brent

Todd Rahm

Welcome to the board Jay and nice pic.

DOGONEJAY

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN...     /i124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/DOGONEJAY/CIMG3290.jpg[/IMG]........