Started by Yotehntr, September 26, 2010, 09:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

John_NY

You're right, I can't tell in the picture. They always look like glass to me.  Very pretty call but it ain't got here yet.  :alscalls: 

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Frogman

WOW!!

Brad, that is beautiful!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Yotehntr

Thanks guys! lol  I've been noticing some tiny scratches that the polish and buffing I do seems to leave.  The shine is about the same inside but in the sunlight the little scratchs seem to show with magnifying glasses.  Yeah I'm getting to where I use 'em to read or see..  :laf:    I got some automotive 2000 grit sand paper and wet sand it before buffing and polishing.  It really seems to help.

alscalls

WOW..............WOW...............WOW!!!     :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

Absolutely beautiful Brad!  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Todd Rahm

Well darn I cant load the pics for some reason, but I have seen all the updates in your photo bucket and I'm sure its a drooler.  :biggrin:

I how ever do understand what your saying about the CA finish and what looks to be scratches, very fine ones at that and not to noticeable on most folks calls, but noticeable in the right light for sure. I guess I'll need to get one to run a comparison.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

A better finish? phhhhfffffff?
I dont know how ya improve something like that :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

You do excellent work, Brad.   :congrats:   That antler bead really makes it stand out to me. 

YoteCoaxer

Beautiful work as always Brad!!
Mike

Yotehntr

LOL  it's funny most of what I learn is by accident nowadays! ... even with the call making!  :laf:   I appreciate the kind words guys! 

Hey Mike!  Good to see you!

pitw

Wonder why it has a home :confused:.  Awesome job for a fact :highclap:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

superdirt

Wonderful Job!! :yoyo:

David