• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

How to start making calls

Started by Hawks Feather, October 29, 2010, 08:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I know that there are many members here who really want to get started making the BIG bucks like some of the call makers here at FnF.  Well, now is your chance to get started the way everyone should.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Deer-Duck-Elk-Predator-Turkey-Call-Business-/160489269702?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255de7e9c6

Jerry

pitw

Jeez, I never realized you guys were all so wealthy :shock2:.  No wonder I get so many "and a little extra" ones :yoyo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on October 29, 2010, 08:31:31 AM
Jeez, I never realized you guys were all so wealthy :shock2:.

We were till we started making calls.   :biggrin:

Jerry

pitw

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 29, 2010, 09:35:31 AM

We were till we started making calls.   :biggrin:

Jerry

Try a new approach Jerry :innocentwhistle:.  Actually charge money for a few of them and maybe, just maybe there will be a little black on the ledger :readthis:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

WOW and you still have to make the calls  :rolleye: :rolleye:
I'll Just buy mine from you guys
Fuzzy

KySongDog

The Epray listing says he will accept offers.   

Do yall call makers think $150 is too much to offer?   :confused:    I been thinking about getting in to the business.  I got some old broom handles and a few JC reeds around here somewhere.  But I need a drill and a rookie ring maker. 

Hawks Feather

Reading the list of items I didn't see a rookie ring maker listed so you might be a bit high.  Rookie ring makers are currently out of stock at most of the supply places and finding a good used one is almost impossible.    :iroll:

Jerry

KySongDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 29, 2010, 12:49:52 PM
 Rookie ring makers are currently out of stock at most of the supply places and finding a good used one is almost impossible.    :iroll:

Jerry

I assume that is because there are a lot of rookie call makers out there and they need to hang on to theirs.   :eyebrownod:

Yotehntr

Quote from: Semp on October 29, 2010, 12:58:45 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 29, 2010, 12:49:52 PM
 Rookie ring makers are currently out of stock at most of the supply places and finding a good used one is almost impossible.    :iroll:

Jerry

I assume that is because there are a lot of rookie call makers out there and they need to hang on to theirs.   :eyebrownod:

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:    :nofgr:   Ya ain't gettin mine.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

WhiteHare

Got mine in the form of used guitar strings at the local music store.  I'd be willing to sell off a couple.....
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: WhiteHare on October 30, 2010, 06:04:54 PM
Got mine in the form of used guitar strings at the local music store.  I'd be willing to sell off a couple.....

Richard,

You aren't allowed to give away the secrets like this.  You will be thought of as a good guy if you keep doing things like this.

Jerry

WhiteHare

WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com