• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Have'nt had time to make a good post.

Started by pitw, November 07, 2010, 11:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

But I have had a little[tiny] bit of time to make a few stands.

Pictures ain't no [L] but I figured I better show I actually do get out once in a while. It was Sunday last week when I took the wife over to our pasture to get her horses[I drove her over and she road one back pulling the other :laf:].  We just took off from the yard when I spotted one out on a slough so not being overly busy I parked the truck and left the grumbling behind while I snuck down and shot this little feller from the edge of the trees.

We continued on to the pasture where I noticed one out in the alfalfa field to the South so still not being in a big rush I once again left the muttering behind in the truck while I went out in our place and used my ecaller to pull him over to our side and he got a headache.

Yesterday I had to go help at a feedlot for an hour so when finished I went a half mile West for a stand and this gal came out on a road they built through a swamp.

Then a few hours later I made a stand on my way over to chop a water[more check the cows] hole for a friend who is laid up. This was the result at about thirty feet.

Don't know why the last two pics got a different date stamp on them as they were definately shot the same day.[me and electronic devices don't work well together :doh2:]
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bills Custom Calls

Another Magnet  :laf:  Good Job Barry  :yoyo:

Thanks for sharing the pics and story at the same time  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Nice pics, pitw!    :congrats:

I have got to make a road trip to Canada one of these days.  :eyebrownod:   I know it ain't as easy as you say but it sure looks enticing.    :wink:

HaMeR

Those last two sure are light colored coyotes Barry. Glad to see you laying the smack down on them.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Wow!!  They sure are furred up good!  Good shooting!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

golfertrout

way to go Barry :yoyo: u da man :yoyo:    we make bunches of stands in the woods and you just drive and shoot them from the road :madd:  hey atleast you are still getting out  . good mind and good health and good person :wink:

FinsnFur

Dang, thats more then I'm bound to get in an entire season. :doh2:
The last two look like they got some Rrreal nice fur.

Nicely done.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Yeah, I went hunting today where it was supposed to be a "sure thing" .... those don't ever seem to work out for me.   :nono:   Good job Barry!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

iahntr

Scott

Hawks Feather

Barry,

Those are starting to get pretty well furred out.  Look good.

Jerry

Jeb

Glad you posted these kills, I was beginning to think you worked 24/7 !!!  :highclap: :highclap:
                                         Jeb

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

Quote from: Bopeye on November 07, 2010, 09:31:22 PM
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I suppose that is your attempt at humor and tonight wasn't a very good time for it :wink:

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

pitw

Quote from: Semp on November 07, 2010, 02:18:52 PM
I have got to make a road trip to Canada one of these days.  :eyebrownod:   I know it ain't as easy as you say but it sure looks enticing.    :wink:

You sir are welcome at any time[leave the kid at home :wink:] and it is easier than I portray.  The one thing I learned from my trip to the LBL is that I am probably the worst coyote hunter on the planet but I also learned that I do have one of the best areas to take the hides off the varmints ;yes;.

FOsteology

Looks to be better fur than we would ever see in my are!

pitw

Quote from: FOsteology on November 08, 2010, 09:39:55 AM
Looks to be better fur than we would ever see in my are!

Kind of understandable though isn't it :wink:.  Up here the only bikinis we see are one piece from head to toe :argh:.

KySongDog

Quote from: pitw on November 08, 2010, 08:31:11 AM

You sir are welcome at any time[leave the kid at home :wink:] ..........

I never leave home without him.   :wink:

bambam

Way to go Barry. Tell Bob good shootin'.  :eyebrow: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Bopeye

Quote from: pitw on November 07, 2010, 10:27:47 PM
Quote from: Bopeye on November 07, 2010, 09:31:22 PM
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I suppose that is your attempt at humor and tonight wasn't a very good time for it :wink:

I suppose that was for sure my last attempt at humor with you. You are more like Redfrog than you would like to believe. He liked to control how people thought and acted as well.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free