• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

called in bobcat #2

Started by jdbp, December 28, 2010, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdbp

But this time i didn't miss, I didn't even see the darn thing. I took two guys from work this morning, one had never coyote hunted and the other one had once. Well on our last stand at about 2:30 we was at one of the guys uncles farm and he said the last few years his uncles had missed 3 bobcats. I said well we will set a little longer on this stand and hope for the best.about 30 min in I'm starting to go numb in places, then all the sudden BANG...........BANG...BANG, well I'm going for pup distress. They start talking pretty loud so i shut the spitfire off walk over to them..bobcat, it was a bobcat. The guy that had never been said look, his hands were shaking, he said that was the most exciting thing ever! so we walk down the hill, we find the tracks,two places in the dirt were there bullets hit in the snow,and no blood or no bobcat they missed!!! That two bobcats I have called in in December and I just cant catch a break. But they are both hooked!!!

bambam

Shame the guy missed. Hope you can get the next one.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on December 28, 2010, 04:40:18 PM
Shame the guy missed.

Where is the shame in a miss  :confused:.  Good job on bringing it in and at least now you got what I call reusable targets :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

jdbp

FinsnFur

Sounds like fun regardless of the misses. Taking newbies can be unbelievably rewarding, but it comes with a cost  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

That is so cool! Called in 2 bobcats - WTG  :congrats: