• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

how many kills

Started by jeremy, January 06, 2011, 09:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremy

This will be my first year attending, but on average how many dogs do yal collect in camp during the hunt. I know I am looking forward to adding a few to the party. Also, when does the LBL season open for yotes.
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

pitw

Do you mean coyotes or stories :shrug:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

jeremy

My additions will be stories, excuses and maybe a few fibs, but how many dead dogs get drug back to camp. On average.

John Wayne

pitw

5 on every trip I been there :innocentwhistle:.

slagmaker

usually the locals hunters will come dragging in a couple dozen each.  :innocentwhistle:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bills Custom Calls

Barry You got Jeremy thinking 5 is the limit  :laf: you forgot to mention you were only there once  :nono:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on January 06, 2011, 10:12:48 PM
Barry You got Jeremy thinking 5 is the limit  :laf: you forgot to mention you were only there once  :nono:

Hey I never gave any false info :readthis:.

golfertrout

hey its easy pickens there at lbl, ive killed one every time ive been there :innocentwhistle:

coyote101

Jeremy,

I would like to see twenty or thirty, but about five or six is more likely.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

How many kills?? For the most part that would be the ones that aren't missed.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Jimmie in Ky

It's not the killing that counts, it's hte seeing  :biggrin: As many as forty have been called in and seven was the most taken if memory is correct. The year of hte drive by shootings was hte most fun  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

wked

Quote from: slagmaker on January 06, 2011, 10:08:02 PM
usually the locals hunters will come dragging in a couple dozen each.  :innocentwhistle:
And so it begins... :laf:

securpro

There are so many yotes runnin LBL that if you dont bring back at least 6 then theres something wrong with your technique  :innocentwhistle: or weedwalker got to the area first  :biggrin:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

jeremy

Weedwalker must be hell on some dogs. If you have time WW care to take me out for a set. I am pretty decent but it sounds like you are the man.

John Wayne

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

WW is the Yote Magnet.   :laf:

weedwalker

Don't be fillin Jeremys head with all that crap. :nono: There'd be a lot of disappointed hunters if they had to count on me to find 'em some coyotes. :laf: Semps Guide Service is the way to go. :yoyo:
But I can take you out for a hunt Jeremy.

KySongDog

:laf:   Jeremy will soon figure out the LBL hunt is all about fun.  Killing a coyote is just a bonus.   :eyebrownod:

BTW, Semps Guide Service ran in to a long dry spell and had to close up shop.    :laf:    But Jimmie has a secret map of every group at LBL..............

pitw

The one thing you gotta watch out for at the LBL is the cheater beaters  :eyebrownod:.  They watch every coyote coming in like hawks and it was said that anyone caught might go missing :laf: :laf:.

jeremy

I would think most of the stuff learned and shared will be done with a cup of coffee in your hand instead of a weapon. Knowing the area is something else though. I am gonna try to get over there next weekend for some scouting. I have done alot on google earth, but there is only so much google earth or topo will tell ya. I dont know how many of those little honey holes and fields are clear, I see alot of setups in hollars being on the agenda. 

John Wayne