• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Big Male this morning

Started by kyfuzzyface, January 16, 2011, 01:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyfuzzyface

Me and ASharpie took off this morning for a hunt. First farm we had 2 dry stands except for crows and a couple of Hawks. So we decided to try One more Place, I was wanting him to make the shot since it would be his first but it just didn't work that way.
I started out the the jackrabbit for about 10 mins then went to blacktail fawn, drawed in a couple of hawks, was about to give up but try fawn and trowed in Fox and Coyote fight
This old boy came running in to the MoJo critter decoy I whistled at ASharpie and told him to shoot,shoot.kill him, kill him, Then I heard him say I can't see him.
He was in a dip in the field, so I raised the AR and let him have it. That was my first kill with the AR after several hunts. weighted 42.14 on the Rapila scale

Fuzzy

pitw

That is a big coyote  :congrats:.  See, isn't it more fun posting :laf: :laf:.  Good going on the hunt.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

A real nice one.  Heavy too.  Congrats!   :congrats:

coyote101

That is a big one. Congratulations on a successful hunt.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnK

FinsnFur

He's almost as long as you are tall. Awesome :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Fuzzy...  :yoyo: Real nice sized coyote ya' got there...  :congrats: Good shooting!!!  :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

bambam

HaMeR

I bet the rest of em are happy you laid him out!! He's a bigun for sure!! Congartulations & I'm sure you'll hook Al up with one as well.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

WOW!!  That's a dandy!  WTG and Good Shooting!1

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Biscuit

:highclap: :highclap: Way to go fuzzy glad to see you knocked one down!!! And with the AR.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 16, 2011, 02:32:13 PM
He's almost as long as you are tall. Awesome :highclap:

Heck Jim I am 6'6   :alscalls: :alscalls:
Fuzzy

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

SCcoyotehunter

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

vvarmitr

Good thing you were armed.
He's big nuff you cooda got ate!  :laf:

Enjoyed the story & pix!.

coyotecontrol

GREAT COYOTE JUST BOUGHT THE MOJO CRITTER DECOY HAVENT GOT TO USE YET HOWS IT DO?

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: coyotecontrol on January 17, 2011, 01:50:47 PM
GREAT COYOTE JUST BOUGHT THE MOJO CRITTER DECOY HAVENT GOT TO USE YET HOWS IT DO?

I had been useing the Quiver critter rabbit witch works well also, but the MoJo has a lot more action and a metal stake that makes it easier when the ground is frozen
Good luck
Fuzzy

snowalker

Great Job Fuzzy, That is a Big dog! Looks like you knocked the scat right out of him according to the looks of the second pic to the far right side.

wked

That coulda been from fuzzy after he picked that big rascal up for the first pic!