• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New to the board

Started by recurry, February 12, 2011, 12:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recurry

Hi All,

I'm a new user on FNF - just wanted to check in and say hi. I'm an avid predator hunter and I live in Wisconsin. If there's anyone on the board that wants to share notes about coyote hunting here in WI, be sure to PM me. Ironically, I ran across this board while doing some research on e-callers; there are some hilarious threads on here about the e-caller companies dating back to 2008 or so - was fun to read and nice to see this board has a good sense of humor and allows pretty open discussions about things.

Anyway, the hunting here in WI has sucked the last month or so, got a chance to take a 200 yard shot at a calf-stealing coyote the other night, but bungled it and he ran off into the darkness. I hope others are having better luck than I've been having.

Cheers,

Russ
Russ Curry, mobwana.com.
online mapping system for hunters.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Welcome to FnF Russ!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

And congratulations on another Super Bowl win!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Welcome to the forum and yes we do take our ecallers seriously :innocentwhistle: .
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Welcome Russ !
Glad to have ya.
Scott

vvarmitr

bambam

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Hawks Feather

Glad to have you here.  Being from Wisconsin have you ever heard of the Green Bay Packers?   Jim has mentioned them a time or two.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Russ. Which part of Wisconsin you from?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Welcome aboard!  Great bunch of guys on here!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Tikaani

Welcome to the board Russ, I guess Jim will have a friend now.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Biscuit

eleaf

wv-outdoor

recurry

Quote from: Hawks Feather on February 12, 2011, 08:02:41 PM
Glad to have you here.  Being from Wisconsin have you ever heard of the Green Bay Packers?   Jim has mentioned them a time or two.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

Yeah, I think they're the local curling team, but not sure...
Russ Curry, mobwana.com.

recurry

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 12, 2011, 09:41:28 PM
Welcome to the site Russ. Which part of Wisconsin you from?

Hi Jim,

I'm over in Menomonie - it's about an hour East of the twin cities in MN. Also, how do I contribute/donate to the board? I see a membership indicator on some of the users' posts, but couldn't find a subscription/purchase link anywhere?

Thanks,

Russ
Russ Curry, mobwana.com.