• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

any ohio state buckeye fans on here

Started by markTNhunter, March 20, 2011, 05:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markTNhunter

im thinking there gona win it all there playing great now theyll have the wildcats of ky next hope they put the smack down on them  :eyebrownod:

HaMeR

Quoteany ohio state buckeye fans on here

:eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: markTNhunter on March 20, 2011, 05:51:26 PM
im thinking there gona win it all there playing great now theyll have the wildcats of ky next hope they put the smack down on them  :eyebrownod:

We will just wait and SEE !!  :wink: :wink:
GO BIG BLUE
Fuzzy

bambam

My wife is a buckeye fan, she was born in Ohio. I'm for anyone who beats Duke.

msmith

Quoteany ohio state buckeye fans on here

:alscalls: :alscalls:

But really...since WVU is pretty much done, I'm OK with OSU.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

HaMeR

Mike-- Your coach grew up 20 minutes from me. He played ball for his Dad at Indian Valley South High. They used to beat us in basketball all the time but we got the better of them on the football field.  :eyebrownod:  His Dad owns a basketball camp here where kids from all over Ohio come to learn.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

vvarmitr

Mike

Kentucky is going to the final four. they are gonna beat ohio buy 11

Hawks Feather

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this game turns out.  Not being the type that likes to take another person's money, maybe something like the loser dresses up as a lady and spends a day at work that way. . . . . . .

Jerry

riverboss

UK is going to crack some Buckeyes on Friday!!!! :eyebrownod:

msmith

Quote from: HaMeR on March 21, 2011, 06:28:40 AM
Mike-- Your coach grew up 20 minutes from me. He played ball for his Dad at Indian Valley South High. They used to beat us in basketball all the time but we got the better of them on the football field.  :eyebrownod:  His Dad owns a basketball camp here where kids from all over Ohio come to learn.  :yoyo:

Hey now that's cool.  :yoyo: Ol Huggins is from over your way, and the rest of his family is from my way. I use to go to church with his nephew til he got a job in PA. Bob and some of his buddies have a hunting camp not too far from here.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

HaMeR

Huggins moved here from there. Then Bob finally got homesick & went back to Morgantown. Those boys could play some basketball!! I don't remember the years,, 75-76 maybe,, but I remember they only lost 1 game in 2 years & won a State title. Ol Charlie Huggins,, Bob's Dad,, is still doing fairly well all things considered & my Wife talks to him regularly at the bank. He is a very nice man & rich in basketball knowledge.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

I'm a fan, but not too proud.  You see, it all happened about 12 yrs ago when I met my wife.  Her family is big into sports with her sister playing pro ball.  Fast forward some years and Coach Foster (Ohio State's womens coach) grabbed her out of the WNBA as his 1st assistant.  I'm now forced into being an OSU fan - at least for the women's team. 
Men's teams, let's just say PSU and leave it at that.
GO UK!

vvarmitr

You're impressed w/ HaMeR?
{L} I went to school w/ him & his siblings.
Bobby, as we always called him, played his freshman & sophomore years at my school.
Best way to describe his playing was smooth! Boy could he handle a ball!  :eyebrow:
I went to the first basketball camp that Ole Charlie had.  :biggrin:
Seen Bobby at the mall & shook hands - said he remembered me.  :sick2:
:laf: (probably remembered me as that long legged, lanky, dufoose:iroll:

coyote101

Kind of a slow start, but its turning into quite a game.  GO CATS

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

NRA Life Member

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Hawks Feather

What happens when you shoot 30% - you lose.  Kentucky was the better team in the game.  Good luck to them in the future games.

Jerry