• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

HuntnCarves big day

Started by Dave, March 23, 2011, 06:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

HAPPY 50TH...................................................................WOW
                          HAPPY 50TH...................................................................WOW

pitw

Hope it is a great day Dave and Happy Birthday. :yoyo: :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Well, if you say so, but I have heard that the "real" HuntnCarve never gets any older.

Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday          Happy Birthday

Jerry

coyote101

Happy Birthday Dave. Hope you have a great day.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Hope it's a goodun Dave!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

Happy Birthday Young Feller, About time for you to be checking the Honey Holes with the weather warming up.  :congrats: cc

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

dog dropper

Happy birthday Mr. HuntNcarve, I hope you have a great day!! :yoyo: :yoyo:
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

KySongDog

pitw

Donny here :biggrin:

Hi Dave dad said it was your birthday so I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I hope your not snowed in like us. :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

Happy. Birthday. You old fart :yoyo:

linemansteve

No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

HuntnCarve

Thank you all!  Seems my dear buddy "Dave" let the cat out of the bag. LOL!  And yes Jerry, the real HuntnCarve does not age...Atleast in his mind... His body tells a different story?
LOL! 
Donny, thank you and your brother for the birthday wishes.  Unfortunately the snow found it's way down here.  Spent this morning cleaning off my truck to go to the job.  I've come to the conclusion, that at my age( I am now a wise old sage), snow is only useful for hunting upon.  Otherwise, it's sort of an annoyance? LOL!
Anyway, Thank you my friends!  And especially you "Dave".  Seems that you're dancing on the precipice of the half century mark if I recall? :innocentwhistle:

HuntnCarve
Dave

Spike

Mr. Paul (HuntnCarve) I want to wish you a happy birthday turning 50 I see. You mean almost everything to me! You have done almost everything for me but I just want to wish you a very happy 50th birthday!
:biggrin:

your friend
                                            Dante(Spike)

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

kyfuzzyface

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuzzy