• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Todd, Swamp People

Started by FinsnFur, April 07, 2011, 09:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I thought momma was gonna kick Juniors butt for shooting the boy. Shot that other feller in the hand and he said to heck with it, TAKE ME BACK!!  :laf:

Looks like fun, but I'm too old and fat to even give it a try.

The Indian, Jr., is one bad boy. Still kicking butt like that arm wrestling at 48 years old isn't too shabby.  :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Yeah the thats Jay Paul. I think he did some wrestling in school. Pretty stout kid with a thick wrestling neck.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

I'll have it recorded, I have some where else to be.  :iroll:

FinsnFur

Ok I'll tell ya what happens.

choot em! choot em! :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Boy Howdy them guns they use look like they put in some hard duty  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Oh man I was gonna say that last time and forgot. Those guns look like they dug em up out of the swamp. Engulfed in rust, all beat up.
They throw em around the boat like a 12 year with a $20 dollar bill out of a Christmas card. It's crazy :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Is it me, or does anyone notice anything different about this season from last season?  :confused:

Sure seems like they are staging a lot more things and cutting back on filming them getting gators in the boat?  :shrug: Might be me, but its not the same as last years episodes? 

In short, its causing me to lose interest in a show I extremely like.  :eyebrow:

Hawks Feather

They might be "staging" but if they are I sure wouldn't want to be one of the "stars".  Getting shot, falling in the water with a live alligator, etc. is not something I would want to do. 

Jerry

Todd Rahm

The shooting might not be staged but that falling in the water was one of the things I was referring too. You see Bruce go over and the next thing ya see is him sitting on its back holding its mouth shut and shooting it in the top of the head. Wheres the exciting video in between that would show the real deal?  :confused:  Seems they are staging more drama with guys sticking thier arms in the water with the next shot of the gator splashing out of the water.

Its kinda like their extra attempt at ratings is taking away what drew me into the series in the first place. KInda going the way of "Repoman"  :innocentwhistle:

Bopeye

Todd, you have a point, but that happens with all these kinds of shows. I liked "Shark Men" last year, but this year seems to be more about the crew and "staged" drama than actual drama like having a 2000 lb. fish on your line and then getting in the water with it.  :doh2:

George Ackley

choot em! choot em! Elizabeth choot em! :alscalls: :alscalls:

I like the guy that shoots and hits everyone but the gator :alscalls: :alscalls:

300 some tags the one guy got and he is crying broke! look up a gator outfitter in LA some are 3, 4 thousand dollars . maybe he should take 3  or 4 hunters out wit him over the season to do the chooting   :confused:

I say give Shelby some from axe man gator tags that be a show  :eyebrow:

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Bopeye

Quote from: George Ackley on April 22, 2011, 12:41:16 PM
I say give Shelby some from axe man gator tags that be a show  :eyebrow:

He is a goofball. I am just waiting for him to hit one of the divers with a propeller or jump in the water and have a 5' long stick run up his rear or something stupid along those lines. It's a wonder that boy has lived as long as he has.  :eyebrownod:

FinsnFur

I noticed the absence of time in that scene of Bruce falling in the drink too, but I juts figured the camera man got stuck helping him out.  :shrug:

But other then that I think they are throwing in some cool camera angles. I mentioned that in my opening post.
Like the camera in the water as to what the gator would see looking at the barrel, or up the rope as they pull it in. Yeah some of it's staged but thats TV.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

George,

If Liz finds out you called her Elizabeth you gonna be in trouble. 

Tyler is on LUCKY dog. 

I have had gator twice in New Orleans and watching them bread and deep fry it sure did make me hungry for some.

Jerry

George Ackley

i still have about 20lb left from last season, mmmmmmmmmmmgood :biggrin:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

bigben

Did anyone catch that rj and his son use a .17hmr to kill gators.  I guess if it can kill a gatore it can kill anything.   :readthis:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

That was last weeks episode wasnt  it, they was talking about that being his favorite gun?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

Quote from: bigben on June 17, 2011, 04:10:47 AM
Did anyone catch that rj and his son use a .17hmr to kill gators.  I guess if it can kill a gatore it can kill anything.   :readthis:

They use .22lr's so a .17hmr should work too.   Bruce supposedly killed one with a North American Arms mini revolver.