• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Todd, Swamp People

Started by FinsnFur, April 07, 2011, 09:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Did you get to see the new episode tonight? I dont wanna ruin it for you yet if you didn't.
They're starting to get a lil more creative, and coming up with some pretty unique camera angles. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Kool show Id love to do some gator trapping !

Hawks Feather

New episode?  Are you watching a rerun or have they started season 2 without letting me know?

Jerry

bigben

season 2.  they started last week.  thurs night at 9.  I like the fact they are getting some new guys on the show. 

choot him jacob choot.   :yoyo:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

BB,

Choot, danks 4 da dinfo.

Jerry, gator trapper wanna be

Todd Rahm

I seen the one last week where Jr. had a new boat and the kid had the gator bite his finger. Plus the guy that was catching them by hand.

But ya know my favorite is Troy.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Plus I like  Joe too.  :biggrin:

My DVR is set to recored the entire series.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

There's a father/son Indian couple out hunting now. You'll see em.
I'm not sure what to make of them yet. The Dad is literally in love with himself. :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Yeah, I'll watch it tonight. I hope they dont ruin it with some hokey characters.  :doh2:

I thought the alligator grabber was full of himself too. Talked all big, but was grabbing babies?  :shrug: Pull in an 8 footer or bigger and I'll give him some cred.  :biggrin:

KySongDog

Those Swamp dudes ain't got nothin' on Shelby "Swamp Man" Stanga.   He's on the Ax Men show.     :eyebrownod:

bigben

you'll like gator grabber then this week. 

its tv.  ya gotta know they make some crap up.  I don't know who I like outta the bunch this year but its prob joe and tommy. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Todd Rahm

Yeah, I don't care much for that Tommy at all, but Joe puts up with his crap.  :rolleye:

bigben

he does mess up a bunch.  but I think they work well together every now and then.  he reminds me of a kid that gets so worked up and excited with doing something he forgets everything.  I wonder how much of the problems between them two is actually real or put on by the producers?

Todd Rahm

Well I watched it last night at 12:30.  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

Indian fellas aren't to bad, but we'll see. I really don't need to see the bar scene with the over grown men hold hands (really? I'm watching alligator trapping!) Plus "his land" because his Indian ancestors were there first? Please, I get enough of that crap up here.  :iroll:

Gator grabber was much better last night, but not all that exciting I guess.  :confused: That group don't look all that safe either.  :shock2:

Joe and Troy again entertaining, but man that Joe has some patients for that kid of his.  :whew: Its not as bad to me that he forgets a lot of shit, but the fact that he don't own up to it and his smart ass mouth always tries to point the finger else where. Reminds me of the meth-heads around here.  :eyebrow:

Looking forward to seeing Bruce again this year, but I noticed his Brother-n-law and the kid aren't listed as members of the show this year? What the heck?  :shrug: He was good'n too.

Love dem swoomp foke!

Bopeye

I love Swamp People too. Troy is my favorite, but that ole boy that can do about anything makes a killer boat.  :eyebrownod:

Back in '92, I went to "Search and Rescue" school at the Navy Seabees base in Gulfport, Mississippi. One of the instructors was a Chief Petty Officer and he was actually from just across the state line in Louisiana. He was pure Cajun, just like ole Troy on the program. I really liked that guy. Most of the cajuns I came into contact with down there seemed like good people. It wasn't until I met a certain cajun from another board that I found one that I couldn't stand.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

You mean Mike and Junior
That guy has it going on for sure. His boats are awesome and he even raises gators.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Yeah, Bruce is there but I wonder why they arent on this year?

George Ackley

Bop ,i think Cajun by internet name only
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

Quote from: Semp on April 08, 2011, 05:09:32 PM
Those Swamp dudes ain't got nothin' on Shelby "Swamp Man" Stanga.   He's on the Ax Men show.     :eyebrownod:

HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!...hes a wild man and I dont think its done just for the tv show...I just watched him when he took his wife out on the boat haha :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Willy got shot tonight :doh2:
A gator pulled Bruce into the drink  :doh2:
And next week ol Troy hires a broad  :innocentwhistle:

Ya gotta love this stuff :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers