• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Predator & Wild Hog Extravaganza Expo

Started by CCP, May 15, 2011, 05:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Really nice set of pictures.  I was going to ask if anyone thought the Wood Duck got caught, but the next picture showed that he had indeed been caught.  Anyone know anything about that EasternCoyote.com guy?  He showed up in a couple of pictures. . .  I think I saw Elizabeth at the gator table, but she was sort of hiding, and I couldn't tell for sure.   :wink:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Wow!...that Jason dude has got it fricken going on. :yoyo:
His excited yip howl was phenomenal. It actually sounded like he was imitating the wind fading the sound in and out. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

FinsnFur

My gawd that boy is incredible :congrats:
He's actually using a diaphragm AND a latex howler at the same time, it looks like.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Not a latex howler, Jim.   That horn is simply a megaphone to get the sound out.  There is no reed in it. 

bigben

yep jason is a dang good caller.  I had the pleasure of hearing him call this year at the ppha callin comp in feb. Seems like the guys using latex are doing good.  either a elk mouthpiece or a diaphram.  Good job to those that competed.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Teamroper

You ought to be sitting next to him on a snow-covered field about midnight when you can hear a pin drop and he cuts loose with one of those diaphram calls. AT LEAST two things will happen. There will be chills up the middle of your back and second you will look over to see if he has any hair growing out of his ears. Been there, done that. LOL
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy