• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

small assortment

Started by John_NY, July 01, 2011, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

I made a few calls this week but not alot. Trying to get caught up getting mounts out the door. But I thought I'd post what I did get done to see what you guys think.

John

This is a dymalux purple distress call. I wasn't sure about the color but I posted it on facebook and go figure a guy whose favorite color is purple seen it. What are the odds in that?  :alscalls:

This call I did awhile ago. It's sitting on the base I made. My sister said she seen a squirrel dragging something across her yard and then just left it. I guess it was too heavy for him. It looked like an old hip bone out of something but no idea what. Anyway I polished it up and dipped it to seal it to see if it would hold a call.

This is a green dymalux single reed open water friction fit duck call. It's headed to N.C.

This is a spectraply squirrel call. I like this stuff. It turns like butter.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

HaMeR

I like the shapes with the Dymalux & Spectraply. Especially the camoed squirrel call.  :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

John_NY

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

shaddragger

:yoyo: Those calls are awesome John! The colors and the grain are spectacular!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Hawks Feather

Good looking calls.  It sure is nice when you make one that someone wants right away.   :biggrin:

Jerry

John_NY

Yup. Those are the best kind Jerry. The same guy took the duck call as well so it was a good day.  :eyebrownod: 

John

FinsnFur

Nice. Their like Christmas candy  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

John_NY

It is kinda colorful ain't it?  :alscalls: 

John