• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another great grandchild for Possumal

Started by possumal, December 10, 2011, 12:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

My grandson, Jeremy Sexton and his wife Beth, are now the parents of a beautiful little girl, Eliza Scott Sexton, 5  lbs. 11 oz. with a head full of blonde hair, born yesterday morning.  Their son, Noah Wade, is now two years old, and he is with us via the miracle of implanting Jeremy's sperm in Beth as she could not get pregnant the natural way.  I suppose Eliza is technically Noah's identical twin, as she was created out of the same frozen sperm supply.  She sure looks like he did at birth except for her essentials.  Pictures later as they live in N. Carolina and nobody has forwarded a good picture of her. 

This makes great grandchild number 8 for us, and the second great granddaughter.  One more great granddaughter is due in about another 6 weeks.  God is surely good and has blessed my wife and I with a wonderful family that seems to have no end in sight.  Just wanted to share the news with all you guys and gals.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

coyotehunter_1

Al, that's wonderful news, congratulations to all. :congrats:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HaMeR

Congratulations to your Family once again Al!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  We'll see you in a few weeks & do this again!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Congratulations.  You are going to be a busy man playing Santa for all the grandkids and great grandkids.  I am sure you will have fun with all of them.

Jerry

coyote101

Congratulations Al to you and your family.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

shaddragger

:congrats: Congratulations on the new addition Al. A new prodigy in the making!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen