• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

i am back with a new web site and new hosting service

Started by blacky, February 01, 2012, 11:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

I have not posted in any of the forums lately for a couple reasons. One has been some sickness in the family but the main reason is I found out that my web site didn't allow a customer to buy more than one item at a time because of the way my hosting service was set up. I have changed that now with a new web design package plus a new hosting service.
The site is up and running like it is supposed to now.
Stop by and let me know what you think.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

Todd Rahm

Welcome back, hope all is well on the home front now and the web site looks great!!! Might even tempt me into more turkey calls.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Quote from: blacky on February 01, 2012, 11:49:34 AM
Stop by and let me know what you think.

I think whoever your new host is, has got it going on Gene. :innocentwhistle: I've never seen such a sweet host job. :eyebrow:
By the way for not being a site builder, ya did alright building your new one. Keep it up and in no time I'll be hiring ya. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

blacky

www.genesturkeycalls.com

blacky

Some of you checked my site out and told me that I had left some prices off and that is now fixed.

Thanks for your help.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

blacky

Well, after a few days of having the new web page and new host I am 100% satisfied with what I see and how it works.
I want to thanks Jim at finsandfurhosting.com for working with me and being so patient. We spent several hours on the phone and online trying to get me to understand how it all works. I am not there yet but with his help I am on the way.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

FinsnFur

We might be able to move you back to your regular seat this week Gene. Now that you've stopped throwing things in class. :laf:

I'll have to refer my new clients who build their own sites to you now that you have the software figured out. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com