• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I can't take it any more I have to tell

Started by Bills Custom Calls, March 11, 2007, 03:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

While reading some stuff at another site I came across a picture of what I thought to be a pretty nice looking call.The call was made by an 8 year old boy.After reading a few pages of praises about this call I knew I had to have one.So I begged really hard in a pm and begged a little more in a post.He is making me one should have it in a few days.I am debating should I make you guys wait till I get my call,and i will put pics of it here,or do you want the topic from the other site.I will leave it up to you.

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

nailbender

Well we hate to see you bursting at the seams like this so go a ahead and show us already! :laf:

Bopeye

Yep........gotta show us now.......I don't like surprises...... :noway: :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

8 years old??......now you really got me wonderin  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Hey Bill....Cam's going to start it tonight. Promise. :innocentwhistle: And yes guys...He's only eight years old. In the last two weeks he has cost me an arm and a leg as I had to first dig the old lathe out because he found out I had one. Then after playing on it a few days my dear ol cousin says to him.... I (me) should buy him a new lathe. (Guess what is supposed to be delivered this week???) Along w/ new tools and some different wood for him to play with. So Bills call ended up costing Cam's dad...LOL
Just picking Bill. He is starting it tonight and I'll get some pics of him turning it too.

Cam's dad
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

Look at the bright side, it is only money.  No, not that one.  You will know where your son is and that he is doing something productive.

Jerry

awh

Yeap....He's with me every where I go. We stay on the river bank and in the woods year round. He already has more guns and fishing poles than me.... :eyebrownod:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

keekee

I agree! Very cool! Keep him in the woods and the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoyo:

Brent

awh

Here's lil-man working on Bills call last night. I need to figure out how to make him keep his dust mask on as he keeps telling me it gets to hot to breath in it.  He is doing pretty good though, he had the first attempt on Bills call split on him when he was almost done, but I told him it was my fault as I drill the holes for him and it might have got a little bit hot and cracked.

I want to thank Rick (bearmanrick) as well. He sent Cam a care package of assorted wood and it made the boys day. He already has plans for every piece...LOL

FinsnFur

:laf: Pretty cool pics Awh.
He's going to be the next chairman of the CCMCG  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers