• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A simple gesture

Started by FinsnFur, March 14, 2007, 07:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I found a big padded envelope in my mail box today.  :wo:

I didn't order anything   :confused:

Got home and opened it up and there laid a shining fine example of whitehares braiding abilitys.  :yoyo:
Inside was a note and a bill  :innocentwhistle:   naaaa I'm kidding.  :laf:
Inside was a note explaining that this was a token of Richards appreciation for Fins and Fur. Actually he tailored that note so well...I felt like one of the 911 rescue workers while I read it :eyebrownod:

Very nice Richard. Very nice indeed, and as mentioned...no ones in any debt to me. I'm doing what I enjoy and I'm glad I can provide a little for those with similar interests.
My end of things may be a little more technical geared then the rest but I enjoy the hell out of it. Especially when folks like your self gather round it and make use of it.  :wink: Thank you again sir.

Oh and it's even got a Jerry Latta (original) keeper!  :highclap: Toooooo much  :congrats:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

Nice!  See? What goes around comes around.

Bob D

Nice package Jim  :congrats: The list of good guys on this forum is a long one. :yoyo:

Bopeye

That's too kewl...........I just don't get why the waste all the good stuff on your wind hole.... :nono:

Just kidding..........putting up with me should be a full time job with benefits........ :wink: :congrats:

Your a good man Whitehare............I just love this place.

Okay, it's time for a group hug........ :eyebrow:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

wind  :confused: hole?
  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Arkyyoter

Smooth move there Ex Lax.....now BOTH their heads will swell up and , well.......you know......oh, never mind  :wink:  :iroll: :biggrin:

Joe

THO Game Calls

Feel The Love LOL

Whitehare - very nice.   My hat's off to you.   

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

DirtyDog

You all are just so awsome.......  :bowingsmilie:

rjl54

Just when I think I can turn a decent call. . . Al posts a photo.  Just when I think I can braid a nice lanyard . . . I see this.    :pout:  I like being humbled, really I do   :sad:  By the way, that is one killer photo !  :congrats:
                                        Randy

Hawks Feather

Jim,

I don't care what Richard's wife says about him, I think he is O.K.  Well except for that one time in, darn it, I about forgot that I was sworn to secrecy.  Actually Jim, I agree with Whitehare that you deserve that, and more, for all you do to keep this board running.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Actually the appreciation is more then enough, but again I thank you both.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers