• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Flir Nightvision

Started by FinsnFur, July 23, 2012, 09:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Flir NightVision, does anyone here actually own one of these?

No?...I didnt think so. 

Has anyone every used one?

Literally!...the cats asperatus in personal night vision, but holy cow who can afford these things? :doh2:
Oh! and you can even take a virtual tour on the Scout Thermal Simulator

Why??. I dont know why. They keep sending me emails and I decided to actually look once. :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

I've fondled and drooled over a set or two.  :innocentwhistle:

I haven't pulled the trigger on purchasing one. But think if the stars align I may get a set after I return from Africa this year.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FOsteology on July 23, 2012, 09:35:47 PM
after I return from Africa this year.

I claim FOUL!  In the obama tradition, you should not be allowed to return to Africa until all of us make the trip.  And since You Didn't Build Your Business or Work to make YOUR money I think that I should be allowed to go in your place with you paying all my bills for the trip.  By the way, I will need to take one of your guns along too.    :biggrin:

Jerry

Hidehunter

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 24, 2012, 09:06:03 AM
Quote from: FOsteology on July 23, 2012, 09:35:47 PM
after I return from Africa this year.

I claim FOUL!  In the obama tradition, you should not be allowed to return to Africa until all of us make the trip.  And since You Didn't Build Your Business or Work to make YOUR money I think that I should be allowed to go in your place with you paying all my bills for the trip.  By the way, I will need to take one of your guns along too.    :biggrin:

Jerry

Bahahaha Jerry has got a good point FOs...It is the new American way....
Denver                                           

FOsteology

And here I thought this Forum was populated predominately with Conservatives...  :nono:

I'm exempt on the "New American Way" as I have a "Get Out of Jail" free card. Dual citizenship.... I'll use my Scottish passport.  :eyebrow:

Jerry, I suggest you bring this up with Moooochell. She and the youngun's spent a month touring Africa last year on our dime...

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FOsteology on July 24, 2012, 04:17:53 PM
Jerry, I suggest you bring this up with Moooochell. She and the youngun's spent a month touring Africa last year on our dime...

But you forgot Mexico, California, and the Hawaii trips that we also paid for.  I may need to send Obama an email and ask for him to send me rather than them from now on.  Please forward my mail to whatever federal prison I am sent to without a trial.

Jerry

nastygunz

I wonder what Al Sharpton would do if a great White shark mauled Obumma while he was in Hawaii ?...hmmmmmmmm