• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Sturgis anyone ?

Started by iahntr, August 02, 2012, 08:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Just curious, anybody else headin to Sturgis ??
Scott

Ladobe

My sons partner always goes.   Has a lot of local friends there, picks up a lot of work for one of their companies as well while there.

I haven't been to one since the 80's (last of when I rode bikes).
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Hidehunter

4 months in the hospital, 8 months in bed and a year in a wheelchair...I dont ride anymore either lol.
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

I've got Sturgis on my Bucket list.  But cant afford a bike to make it happen :laf: :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

been there in the mid 90's will make it back again.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nailbender

Used to go every year. Now it's been almost ten. Messed up shoulder from an accident, don't think I could take the ride. But, we'll decide next week I guess!

iahntr

Well I'm headin out on Wednesday late afternoon, ride maybe half way there that night, stay out there for a few days, and ride back home on Sunday. That's the plan now anyways. Hopefully all will go well. I was just curious if anybody here was goin.
Scott

coyote101

Have fun Scott, and be safe.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Yeah be safe, and enjoy yourself
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

yeah, hopefully the fun part, and the safe part work out too.  :biggrin:
Thanks guys.
Scott

BigB

My Dad is leaving on Tuesday.  This will be his 12th straight year going.  I rode mine there in '06 & '07.  Camped at the Buffalo Chip and at Hog Heaven.  I enjoy the rides out there in the area, like Spearfish Canyon, Devils Tower, the Heads in the mountain, Needles highway, and the Badlands.

But anymore, there are too many cops in town to have any fun. All the fun happens outside of town.

Have fun out there. Ride safe and watch for deer at night.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

KySongDog

Last time I was there was in 2000.   Great scenery and a great place to ride.  I remember the Broken Spoke and Gunners Lounge.  I'm sure it has all changed by now.