• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Portrait of a warrior

Started by possumal, August 06, 2012, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is  a great video on YouTube, featuring an old fellow named Ken Pridgeon in Baytown, Texas. If it doesn't impress you and touch your sensitive side, there isn't much hope for you, in my opinion.

Click here:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

That is awesome Al. It amazes me that Barry Obama is trying to eliminate our military's right to vote through absentee ballot, especially after seeing all they have done for us. Gave us that very right, the right to vote, with their blood, sweat and tears.  :sad:

Here it is:
James,

The Obama re-election campaign has filed a lawsuit to overturn a law that gives members of the military a few extra days to vote prior to Election Day.

Our heroes in the military sacrifice so much for us and face considerable risks that often make it more difficult for them to vote.

It's outrageous that the President's re-election campaign would oppose giving them extra consideration to exercise their right to vote.

They are serving to protect our right to vote; we need to stand up now to protect their voting rights. The ACLJ is filing an amicus brief, and we would like you to stand with us.

Take action; sign our brief defending military voting rights.

Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Hey Bop.  I believe you better dig a little deeper with your research. Find out all that is going on regarding military absentee ballots before you try to make a post like mine a political deal.  I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted to share something I thought was great, no negativity intended.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/absentee-ballots-military/2012/06/26/id/443513
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen