• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

small Guild update...

Started by Coulter, March 20, 2007, 08:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Well guys, it is official the name for the Custom Callmakers and Collectors Guild's newsletter will be "The Custom Caller" by an overwhelming majority. I did hold one last poll over on CCO with some of the suggestions I had from FNF, but they didn't fare to well. I do appreciate the suggestions from you guys though.

I have to turn out a bunch of calls by the end of the month for some orders, after that I will be back on here and posting some more. Just wanted to keep ya posted :wink:

Steve

FinsnFur

Cool. Thanks for the update.

All that hard work I did juring up those fancy slogans and this is what I get... "The Custom Caller?"

I gotta go douse myself with Lighter Fluid...brb :innocentwhistle:

:roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Ya know its kinda funny..."The Custom Caller" was simply placed on a prototype by me for submittal to the board. I thought it was kinda cheesy, but I just wanted something to put in the title space. The Guild members obviously like it more than I did. I didn't even vote for my own title :huh:

Oh I forgot to mention...Todd, Mr. Nistetter responded to the e-mail that I sent him. Unfortunately, he had to decline any committment to help at this time. However, he did mention you and spoke very highly of you. He also said that he would be happy to help anybody writing predator call related articles if they happen to get stuck. He suggested you fro writing an article as well.

Al is the head of the predator call section, I am going to have to sick him on you :eyebrow:

By the way Al, did you happen to make any contact with Jay?

Todd Rahm

Lol...........Well thats a bumbere, but glad to hear he is doing well, and that at least one feller is speak'n highly of me.  :biggrin:

I'm not much of a writer, and don't think my style suits any written types. Just read a few of my post, I'm not very politcally correct.  :innocentwhistle:

Al, will no doubt do a super job and be great at gett'n ya articles.  :congrats:

Sp...Pssst.................Did Jay mention writing another book.  :shrug: :wink:

And uh I think............I missing a call from you for the collection.  :confused:

Coulter

Todd, are you suggesting that I post some calls up here so you can choose one for your collection :confused: I have a few on hand, but most have been already been posted here or other places. I haven't turned anything particularly new, not like that Al guy anyway :innocentwhistle: When I get caught up I will try to post a couple of good ones up for sale. Do ya have any goodies from Alaska to make a call out of :biggrin:

As far as Jay writing a new book, I could swear I saw that mentioned in his last book. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, I will have to double check when I get home :wo:

THO Game Calls

No I have not made any contact with Jay. 

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results