• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

San Antonio – part 2

Started by Hawks Feather, February 19, 2013, 06:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Since there are some people that like to fish I thought that I would start with a few images of fish.  Not just ordinary fish, but Texas fish.  You know everything is BIGGER in Texas and the fish are no exception.  Here is a school of sunfish that hang out under the overpass, but above the River Walk.

And this is what they look like up close.  They are six feet long and light up at night.

The River Walk is a beautiful area in downtown San Antonio.

If you don’t want to walk along the river you can always take the boat.

Life here is pretty difficult.  I shot this last night and didn’t get to use it today â€" yet.

View from the just behind the whirlpool.

And where I will be in a little bit.

Didn’t make it to Rudy’s today, but had barbequed pulled pork sandwiches that we made here for lunch.

Later,

Jerry

Okanagan

Great pics!  I love the river walk in San Antone.  Best date city in America.

FinsnFur

That is sooo cool. I'm just going to throw this out there....take it as you may...but Jerry I'm jealous :innocentwhistle:
Do you think you could steal me one of those 6' fish hanging from the ceiling? C'mawwwwwn...for a friend? :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Jim,

I would love to help you but with all I have eaten I can't get anywhere near one of those little fish.

Jerry

vvarmitr

Got to spend time in San Antonio. Middle daughter got married there. 
If I was to like a city; SA would be #1 on my list.

FOsteology

Daughter and I just got back from Texas A&M. I have a meeting tomorrow, however, if you're still in the general area come Tuesday let me know and we'll meet up.

Hawks Feather

Fos,

It is going to have to be the next trip I make.  I have moved over to Louisiana and currently am in one heck of a storm.  So keep the coffee brewing and we will try again on the next trip.  I hope you had a good time with your daughter and that she learned a lot.

Jerry