• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Has anyone heard from John P???

Started by HuntnCarve, February 23, 2013, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Well we found out Tikkani John is doing fine.  Now what about our friend John P?  Has anyone heard from our Arizona friend? :shrug:

HuntnCarve
Dave

bigben

Its prob been a month since i last seen him on the pa boards
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Quote from: HuntnCarve on February 23, 2013, 11:18:01 AM
Well we found out Tikkani John is doing fine.  Now what about our friend John P?  Has anyone heard from our Arizona friend? :shrug:

HuntnCarve
Dave

Alive and doing fairly well, for an old man that is.  Haven't been out much this past fall or winter.  Only two days of dove season, skipped quail season but did get out for a few days of calling.  Got a handfull of coyotes and just a couple of cats.  Wife has me convinced I need to buy a ATV, so guess I'll save my nickles and dimes and see what I can come up with. 

Thanks for missing me and believe it or not I do miss coming over here. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Good to hear from ya John. I thought for sure they hauled you off to the big house :laf:
Good to hear your at least getting out.
Hey if the wife thinks you need a four wheeler, then by god you need a four wheeler :eyebrownod:  :thumb2:

Now knock off that disappearing act.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Good to see you're still kicking, John.    :wink:

coyote101

Glad to know you're doing okay Mr. JohnP.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Scott

HuntnCarve

John, good to see you back my friend!  I am still trying to convince the wife that I need a four wheeler...So you are ahead of the game there.  :laf:  Keep after the coyotes and cats, though I'd expect this time of year you will be backing off for a while.  I'm sure the rock garden critters will keep you entertained.  Meantime, don't be a stranger!

HuntnCarve
Dave

Hawks Feather

Great to see your post John.  We missed hearing updates from you.  Looking forward to the spring flower pictures from the garden and the critters that go along with it.

Jerry

JohnP

Jim - When I get hauled off to the big house I left a list of things Mandy is to do.  One of her tasks is to log on and let ya all know. :wink:

Hawk - I don't know if I mentioned it or not but last years fire devastated our property to include the rock garden.  What wasn't burnt was later ruined by the subsequent mud slides off the mountain.  I'm slowly but surely getting it redone.  Just not sure I'll finish it before I go to the "big house".

Dave - I think I made such a  pest of myself by not being able to hunt that she would do anything to get me out of her hair.  This spring and summer I'll be working on her OK for a bass boat. 

Pat - Did you know a warrant by the name of Earl DeBaca, flew a s&%#hook?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

Quote from: JohnP on March 25, 2013, 09:51:59 PM
Pat - Did you know a warrant by the name of Earl DeBaca, flew a s&%#hook?

The name doesn't ring a bell John. I may have met him at some time, but if so I don't recall.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing