• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bass Tubs

Started by FinsnFur, March 05, 2013, 10:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I must live a pretty sheltered life cause I've never seen one of these at a sport show before. Granted I dont go to a ton of sport shows...but

I would like too! I think it'd be cool as "L" :eyebrow:

Did you know that cats will stack themselves inside ledges and holes? I honestly had no idea.
Kinda cool. So if we tried we could catch a half a dozen or more from the same hole?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 05, 2013, 10:36:18 PM
Did you know that cats will stack themselves inside ledges and holes?

This is the reason that the "hand catchers" can find them.  If they miss the first one they just keep on grabbing till they connect with one.  Speaking of that, I will never be giving that a try.

Jerry

bigben

When we go catfishing we typically will catch a few out of each spot. We usually dont st on a spot in the boat more then a half hour at each spot. Sometimes we'll just move a few feet along a ledge
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

CCP

From my limited time with noodlers I have been told cats are territorial one to a hole and they will fight over it.

However in a well fed captivity atmosphere I asume they all naturally find a hole to get in and since there is only one ledge in that tub??? Guess that's where they will all be.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Seeing them all stacked in there reminds me of the Berenstain Bears.  :laf:
Jis saying :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates