• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Turkey Contest or Fishing Contest

Started by FinsnFur, March 14, 2013, 05:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Who's up for a little spring competition?
The FnF Bank is showing a couple hundred bucks we could give away for a spring turkey contest, or we havent had a fishing contest for a while.
If enough people are interested we can get one or the other set up. Or we could have a contest for both, reduce it to one winner each and spilt the cash.
What say you's?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

linemansteve

No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Hawks Feather

Photography since I seldom get time to fish or hunt.

Jerry

Ladobe

I'm with Jerry unless pictures of harvests from long ago are accepted (IOW, haven't hunted or fished for years, won't again).   Same with Photography, can still do it, but most of mine is limited to what's in my place or around it and only with a cheap point and shoot digital as I never use the SLR film camera's anymore that have the long lenses.   In my case don't care about the cash prize(s), more just for something to do/share.
Larry
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

KySongDog

I saw three long beards at my little farm today so I guess I'm in for the turkey hunt.    I'm with Larry in that I don't care much about the cash prize.  So if I happen to get extremely lucky and win, just put the money back in the bank. 

nailbender

I gotta go for turkey. But a photo contest might be fun sometime too!

kyfuzzyface

I would prefer Turkey, but why not split it and do both !!
Fuzzy

iahntr

Scott

FinsnFur

So it's looking like a blow out.
How many of you already have a spring turkey?
How many of you are hunting as we speak?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyote101

Kentucky's spring turkey season is still a few weeks away.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

markTNhunter

I'm up for Turkey Tennessee opens next weekend

Dave

iahntr

Scott

Hidehunter

Ours comes in April 21 I believe. Dont think il do much turkey hunting this year though. I plan on spending alot of time on the water this spring.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

KySongDog

Quote from: Semp on March 14, 2013, 01:49:11 PM
....................I don't care much about the cash prize.  So if I happen to get extremely lucky and win, just put the money back in the bank.

Did I really say that?  My cheese has finally slipped off my cracker.  My meds need adjusting me thinks.   :wo:

Okanagan

Quote from: Semp on March 20, 2013, 07:47:52 AM
Quote from: Semp on March 14, 2013, 01:49:11 PM
....................I don't care much about the cash prize.  So if I happen to get extremely lucky and win, just put the money back in the bank.

Did I really say that?  My cheese has finally slipped off my cracker.  My meds need adjusting me thinks.   :wo:

Semp, between keeping it and returning it to the bank there is a middle path to sanity and tranquility of mind:  send it to me!

BTW, what is a turkey?  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers