• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Another cat.

Started by JohnP, March 27, 2013, 12:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

This guys was just the opposite of the other cat.  Took him abouty forty-five minutes to come in.  If'n I was feeling better that morning I would have never seen him.  I was feeling kinda bad, feet and back hurting so decided to just sit on my rear and enjoy the morning. 

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

vvarmitr

So bad was good & good would have been bad more less.  :laf:

FinsnFur

Nice! I love that big spot on his right side.
Almost looks like a 4 of spades. That is so cool.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

Pretty cat john. What caliber are you using to take these critters with.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

HaMeR

I'm just glad you're still getting out Mr John!! Heck I would be happy just seeing pics of your adventures knowing your out & about as you can go. Of course a nice cat like that is purdy cool to see too so I aint complaining none.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

That is a beauty Mr. JohnP.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Carolina Coyote

Very nice Cat Mr. John, glad to see you back out there. cc

JohnP

Quote from: bigben on March 27, 2013, 05:55:23 AM
Pretty cat john. What caliber are you using to take these critters with.

If I'm calling the desert scrub areas I'll have my 22-250 or .223, if calling the border I'll have my AR with a 20 round mag and two twenty round mags in my pocket.  If in the oaks, mostly cat country, I'll have my 12 gauge.  If in better physical condition I would carrry a rifle and shotgun to each stand but no longer can do that.

Jim - I have a few more cats with spots that also look like cards, must be unique to Arizona.  A local club put on a three day hunt and each night they would post a different card that had to be placed on any predator you killed.  My partner and I won that contest.

Frogman

W0W!!  That's a pretty one!  I still have not gotten one??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

iahntr

Scott

Hawks Feather

That is one nice looking cat.  Both for the facts that it is not a house cat and it is dead.

Jerry

Bullydog

That is a beautiful cat good job

weedwalker

I about missed this one. Nice cat John. :highclap: Glad to see you're able to get out again and hunt. It looks like you've still got plenty of hunting to go. You haven't even had to start using the large print playing cards yet.  :biggrin:

JohnP

Ed - I killed that cat in the same general area that I took you to.  Also, my wife would read the posting the night before the hunt and would pick out the right card for me. :innocentwhistle: