• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

How WILL the world end?

Started by FinsnFur, June 12, 2013, 08:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

After seeing that silly show on Preppers and all their theories, and then going through the prophecy faze which never happened...I thought it would be interesting see how some of YOU thought maybe the world would end....if it ever does.

I've always had my own theory, actually I've had two theories...and one of the threads I was talking in tonight reminded me, but I didnt want to hijack that thread with it.
I think if the world really is going to come to an end, it's going to have something to do with the super volcanoes (Yellowstone is due) and were mostly likely going to suffocate with everything else. But, I kinda wanna think something like that would only be geographically devastating, but I'm farrrrrr from a scientist.
My other concern is solar flares. I think a solar flare could gulp earth without even flinching.

How do YOU think it'll happen? Personally I'm interested in the different views.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

gravesco hunter

That would be fire and brimstone my friend but a little help from a nuc would not surprise me :rolleye:

FinsnFur

A nuke?
Thats going to be a geographical thing again. I dont think there's an atom bomb yet that will make the planet Earth fall from the sky...........is there?  :sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyotehunter_1

I believe the end of mankind as we know it will come from some of the smallest organisms on earth.... killer bacteria and deadly viruses.

They are here....  scary stuff!
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

snafu

"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

Carolina Coyote

Don'r know about the whole world but Obama has destroyed America as I remember growing up?? cc

By the way where are all the Obama's that used to show up every now and then, maybe dug in up in Possom Holler?????

CCP

Dont know about the end of Earth but the end of the world as we now know it.

The war will look like this. First they will spend the money till they default the currency. Next, after the riots for food and gas, he will declare martial law and suspend Congress. States will decide not to send any money to the Federal Government, people will stop paying taxes to the Federal government. Obama will suspend certain State legislatures and the people will openly defy the Federal government. Obama will send in the military from foreign sources. Groups of States will combine to fight them, along with the populace. The war will last five to ten years. After the war, the States will strip the federal government of most of it’s power and a number of state blocks will rotate the presidency thereafter. The war will not be pretty. The liberalists and Obamanites who live in the cities will be favored so that protection zones will be erected around those cities. The rest of the nation will be against the major cities.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

gravesco hunter

Well Jim,if it hits where your at your world is over

nailbender

The yuppies in the city will probably regret sticking all their nukes in the country then won't they. :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Thats true...and after hearing CCP's outlook...I'm kinda hoping to go out with the nuke :sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nor-cal yote

I hope Jim is wrong on his theory I live in Yellowstone. In New Mexico right now, be home in a week or so. Its flipping hot here. I am hoping for a zombie apocalypse to be the end so I can get rid of some ammo.
never yell whoa in a horse race

Rick Howard

We talking world or Humans?

Humans I would go with virus.  World.....  Asteroid.

Formerly known as itzdirty

KySongDog

A financial collapse will pretty much end our world as we know it.  CCP is not far off the mark.   The Nazis in Washington know that spending will destroy our country and yet they continue on the path to destruction.  That is why the government is stockpiling ammo and arming IRS agents with ARs.  That is also why the Nazis are so interested in taking away the 300 million guns now in the hands of citizens.  In Greece and Turkey and Spain, the mobs throw rocks, bottles and fire bombs.  In the US, the citizens will be throwing bullets.

WldWldWest

Never really put much thought into how it will end...Personally I dont like wasting a lot of time thinking about something I have no control over.
What I have put alot of thought into is how I can make that ride as smooth as possible for my family whatever the case may be.

But I'm gonna have to stick with Rich on this one, I think he is Dead Nutz on this one.

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!