• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Back from the Southland!

Started by nailbender, July 05, 2013, 08:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

Had a great time,  kids are doing great!   Tons of bragging to follow when I get some pics uploaded! :biggrin:   Stay tuned!

HaMeR

Glad you all had fun & a Safe trip!! Now where's the dayum pics man???  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Welcome back, made it safe and sound :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

:corn:             :biggrin:
Glad ya had a good trip.
Scott

nailbender

That's my boy!  Apprentice of the Year (paint)

The new poster-child,  looks pretty bad-azz huh?

The Secretary of State of Mississippi was there and made a special mention of my sons hard work, working 7 days a week to take care of his household of six. Putting his wife through nursing school, two kids and two nieces that he took in. And going to class after work to complete his own training. :whew:
  At the reception afterwards I walked over to thank him and the kids came up and we grabbed a few pics.  He took his SoS pin off and gave it to my granddaughter. Heck of a nice guy.

Daughter-in-law passed her State boards on Wed.,  now she's an Official RN! :highclap:
The family minus one (playing ball in Florida)

iahntr

Very nice ! Thanks for sharin.
Scott

HaMeR

Heck of a young man right there!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Okanagan

snafu

Congrats! to your Son & his Family, Dave.
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

nailbender

Just got news, DIL already got a job. First interview! Also forgot to mention she won a full scholarship to U of A.  She's going to continue her education online in her "spare" time!
  The  next day we went to Presly Lake for fishing and swimming.
Grandson got the first fish with his new rod 'n reel

The boy caught his usual Stickfish!

Quality time

Gotta back up a little with a pic of supper Sat. night

FinsnFur

Awesome pics. You've go to be proud of every one of them.

Kudo's to your son for sure..."working 7 days a week to take care of his household of six. Putting his wife through nursing school, two kids and two nieces that he took in. And going to class after work to complete his own training."

Absolutely awesome on his part :yoyo: :highclap: :congrats: pass him our congratulations as well for all his hard work.

Nice pics of the get-a-way too...thanks for sharing em
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Just got around to reading this thread and glad I did.  You have every reason to be proud of that young man and his entire family.  Dad must of done a fine job of raising him!  Please pass on my congratulations.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nailbender

Thanks guys.  I am super-proud of them. He was a little overwhelmed with all the attention. Got interviewed by three area papers.  In his words" Just doing what I need to do to take care of my family, no different than anyone else". 

coyote101

Quote from: nailbender on July 07, 2013, 09:43:51 PM
  Thanks guys.  I am super-proud of them.

As you should be.  :congrats:

Quote from: nailbender on July 07, 2013, 09:43:51 PM
"Just doing what I need to do to take care of my family, no different than anyone else".

In this day and age he is different from a large segment of our society. God bless him.  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing