• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

First soak!

Started by code, November 05, 2013, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

code

Two months worth of western Washington elk.

"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

Okanagan

That's a dandy bull, and some cool coyote pics.   Is this the cam that you went down and around into that canyon to retrieve just before dark our first night out there, and didn't pick up at that time? 

coyote101

The first thing that came to mind was.......that's STEEP!  :whew:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

code

Quote from: Okanagan on November 05, 2013, 05:49:45 PM
That's a dandy bull, and some cool coyote pics.   Is this the cam that you went down and around into that canyon to retrieve just before dark our first night out there, and didn't pick up at that time?
Yep
"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

Okanagan

Quote from: coyote101 on November 05, 2013, 06:37:58 PM
The first thing that came to mind was.......that's STEEP!  :whew:

Pat

Didn't even notice but you are right.  :biggrin:   

Actually, that is normal in that country for all but narrow ridge tops and narrow canyon bottoms.    That's why I drove the truck and waited on the road a lot of the time when the boys were hunting. 

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Yeah that is steep.  I could hunt that years ago but not anymore.  Nice pictures Code, the young elk surely looks good and healthy. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs