• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Motorcycles

Started by KySongDog, November 07, 2013, 03:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Dale

I saw where you posted that you ride a bike.  There are at least two of us on this site that ride.  Slagmaker and I both ride.  There may be others as we've never really discussed motorcycles much here.

NC to AZ will be a nice ride.  Will you travel through KY?

Dale

not really sure of routing yet, we're meeting up on Saturday and will work it out then...  what do you ride?... I've got 3 on the road now...
02 soft tail...

08 street bob...

10 Ultra Classic...

when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

slagmaker

If you ever ride through south central indiana give me a hollar. Mine ride may be old but she has a lot of class
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nailbender

Still rollin' an 81 wide glide in in Iowa. 

KySongDog

Quote from: Dale on November 07, 2013, 05:32:01 PM
..  what do you ride?...

That's some good looking scoots you got there. 

My latest ride is a red and black '06 Ultra.  I started riding back in '67 on a 500cc Triumph and bought my first Harley in '70.    I dropped a factory reman 95 inch motor in my bike back at the first of the year.   Harley paid for most of it.  The original 88 inch took a dump and the factory replaced it. 

iahntr

Nice !
Here's mine, an '08 Street glide
Scott

Dale

sounds like we all have some nice rides...

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Dale on November 09, 2013, 12:27:38 AM
sounds like we all have some nice rides...

Well, not all of us.  My girlfriend (now wife of many years) was on the backend of mine when a car pulled out in front of us and we about laid it down.  Needless to say that was the last time she rode on one.  Shortly after that I needed money for college so away it went and a replacement has never been purchased.  But I still ride other people's (little) bikes occasionally.

All of the ones pictured look very nice.

Jerry

centerfire_223

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

snafu

Do 650 Triumphs count?  :laf: I had a used one for less than two days many yrs ago. Engine blew 75-80mph, it was a wild ride. Rumor was at the time. A Triumph is an eternal oil dripper. I should've noted that.
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

Dale

sweet ride Ronnie...

yes Trumpets count too...   :innocentwhistle: