• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hooray! Obama gave Putin a Good Talking To....

Started by FOsteology, March 02, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

By telephone, Obama told Putin that he was "deeply concerned" -- not just concerned, but very, very, very deeply concerned.   :iroll:

Some in the White House situation room who listened in on the conversation are unsure, but they think they heard snickering on the other end of the phone. Recordings of the phone call are being analyzed by Obama's crack team of policy makers.

[MSNBC NEWS]
It was learned that the Russia/US Hot Line is a video phone. This is all that was seen of Putin after 30 seconds of Obama lecturing him on the Ukraine, income inequality and social justice.   

The Obama aids in the room during the phone call were embarrassed for Obama because Obama continued to talk about income inequality and social justice for 89.5 minutes, not realizing that Putin had already hung up. Putin's mumbled words said just before he hung up are still trying to be interpreted. The interpretation is made difficult because he spoke in a Russian slang, something to the effect of Obama having intercourse with himself. Consequently, the precise meaning was unclear. :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

FOsteology

Wow, Putin doesn't give a sh*t at all about what Obama thinks, says, does, whatever. Russia is going to do whatever they want, whenever they want, any way they want to do what is in their best interests.

I can't wait to see what Obama says about this:

KIEV, March 3 (Reuters) - Russia's Black Sea Fleet has told Ukrainian forces in Crimea to surrender by 5 a.m. (0300 GMT) on Tuesday or face a military assault, Interfax news agency quoted a source in the Ukrainian Defense Ministry as saying.

The ultimatum, Interfax said, was issued by Alexander Vitko, the fleet's commander.

The ministry did not immediately confirm the report and there was no immediate comment by the Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea, where Russian forces are in control.

"If they do not surrender before 5 a.m. tomorrow, a real assault will be started against units and divisions of the armed forces across Crimea," the agency quoted the ministry source as saying.

One thing about Putin is he doesn't dick around.

FinsnFur

We need someone like that. This politically correct BS gets old.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

While I have not seen any actual proof, I have been told that Palin and Romney had both said that there would be problems in that area if the US didn't remain strong.  Again, while I am not sure, I think obama's reply would probably be something like Putin won't do that to me.  That would be said as Putin would be pulling obama's thong undies over his ears.

I will be back later (maybe) men in black riot gear are kicking in my front door and screaming that the IRS is next if there is anything left of me.

Jerry

FOsteology

Real conservatives have been just like prophets, warning of the consequences of the obama presidency.

We said that obamacare was bad before it became law, and we were right.

We said that the economy would not recover, and again, we were right.

We said that unemployment numbers would remain high.

We said that there would be more people on welfare.

We said that obama's handling of foreign affairs would be a joke.