Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Did you have alittle to much to drink? Or were trying to kill a spider? Lol.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

A dump truck went past me in the opposite lane this afternoon on the way home from work. Windier then a SOB... I'm guessing a chunk of breaker run flipped out and I smacked it.
It hit and made a smacking pop sound so loud..and so hard,  I instinctively yanked both hands off the steering wheel to cover my face and pressed myself back into the seat deep to get away, I should have pushed myself out the back window.  Holy ballz it freaked me out.
I was gonna turn around and chase the sumbitch and then I thought forget it, my insurance wont cover it anyway cause I only have liability.
  :rolleye: :mad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

linemansteve

Looks like a built in sight for mowing down more DEER.  :laf: :laf:  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Carolina Coyote

Don't know if it applies in your state but South Carolina requires Insurance companies to cover glass 100% regardless of how it happened, something you can check on. cc

JohnP

Same here Carl and being that we have a lot of dirt and gravel roads it sure has helped me save some money. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

I looked over the policy and also called them. No coverage unless I have comprehensive.

The biggest thing thats eating me here is that I actually have to hire the job done. I've never had to do that. My father was a mechanic and he made sure I knew it.
I've got tools and more tools. I've takin many bodys off and put bodys on. I've pulled several engines and installed engines. Same with transmissions. I've tore down motors and rebuilt them. Replaced axles, leafs springs, etc. You name it..not a problem and I enjoy doing it. BUT I do not have any tools or know how on this. None. :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

riverboss

Jim somethings are better left to the experts. I hate glass work and avoid it as much as i can, one screw up and its over no fixing a brokin glass. Alot of window guys do side work and some even have some used glass for cheap, check with some installers if you can catch there boss not looking.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk