• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Alpha

Started by snafu, April 10, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snafu

We owned a male German Shepherd. He was a stubborn cuss with a will of iron. The 1st two yrs he kept testing me. Looking for a sign of submission. In his prime 2yrs old he weighed 85 lbs of kick ass. one day I scolded him & went to take him by his collar. To chain him outside.

The show down was upon me. I bent over to take him by the collar. He looked me in the eyes & bared his teeth with a low deep growl. Right then he lunged upward at my throat. Narrowly missing his target. I reared back, a I felt the wind form his clamping jaws. He lit on all 4's in front of me. I gave him an upper cut in self defense. Well he recovered rather quickly wanting more.

We had a stand off. Then I walked by him. He never took his eyes off of me. I wanted an opening in my favor. I knew I could beat him in an all out fight. But I didn't want that. I wanted him to submit.

A wk later he was laying on the floor. My chance was now. I pinned him to the floor & bit his ear while looking him in the eye. He wanted to rip me a new one. After about 10 minutes. He relaxed, then I got up slowly.

From that day on. When I looked him in the eyes, he would look away. Good dog.
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

Hawks Feather

That sounds about the same as what my neighbor tried with his wife.  It didn't work.  He is now neutered and hangs his head whenever she yells at him.   :iroll:

Jerry

FinsnFur

lmao Jerry :laf:

I've heard of that before Snafu. But please dont start crappin in the yard :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

snafu

I only go on circa late 60's shag carpeting. Your yard is safe? well sort've  :biggrin:
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"