http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

I'm thinking that dog has been there before. Good for the pup!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

I dont get how she kills it just by shaking it.   There towards the end she bites the head, but ...  I guess wont get close enough to a snake to know whether or not you can cripple it by shaking it. :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

There are some sharp teeth in her mouth and she know how to use them.  :laf:

Dale

that shake breaks the spine... in multiple places as you can see she hits it several times at different spots...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

bigben

You should see one take on a groundhog. Viscous little guys they are
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

possumal

No wonder the Jack Russell is one of my favorite dogs.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Dale

I had one that was crossed Chihuahua and Jack Russell, pure psycho dog, between him and the Chesapeake Bay Retriever I had they killed about every ground hog within a mile of the house... Psycho would run up in their face and challenge them, and the retriever would circle'em like in the video grab'em across the back and give'm the death shake... they made a good team, funny as all get out to watch...   :laf:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

riverboss

I had a fox terrier that was hell on snakes. She shook them into pieces i hate snakes and she had my back all threw childhood.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Bob D

I had a Boykin Spaniel that had an episode with a big Rattler that about killed him, I had to take him to the Dog emergency room , hurt my wallet too. Anyway he hated snakes and one evening right about dark I was headed to the dog pen to feed two brittany spaniels and he charged in front of me barking and carrying on, I thought he was messing with the caged dogs until I saw a snake thrown up in the air about eye level. It was another rattler, 7 buttons, and that dog put the hurt on that snake. He saved me from getting bit cause I would have walked right over the snake. I finished the snake off with a limb and that dog couldn't raise his head up for a week cause that snake must have bitten him. I told him, Ole Buddy , I spent $2000 on you the last snake episode, this time your own your own. He was fine after a week.