Main Menu

ISIS is here.

Started by JohnP, October 08, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

By Jim Geraghty
October 8, 2014 7:30 AM
From the midweek edition of the Morning Jolt:

Say What? ‘At Least Ten ISIS Fighters Have Been Caught Coming Across the Border’

Rep. Duncan Hunter, Republican of California, does not seem like a nut job or prone to wild exaggerations. But last night he said something that should make jaws drop:

Van Susteren: Hold on. Stop for one second.

Hunter: They are going to be bombing American cities coming across from Mexico.

Van Susteren: Let me ask a question. You say that they are coming in the southern border, which changes all the dynamics Do you have any information that they are coming in through the southern border now?

Hunter: Yes.

Van Susteren: Tell me what you know.

Hunter: At least ten ISIS fighters have been caught coming across the border in Texas.

Van Susteren: How do you know that?

Hunter: Because I’ve asked the border patrol, Greta.

Van Susteren And the border patrol just let’s ISIS members come across the border?

Hunter: No. They caught them at the border. Therefore, we know that ISIS is coming across the border. If they catch five or ten of them, you know that there are going to be dozens more that did not get caught by the border patrol. That’s how you know. That’s where we are at risk here, is from ISIS and radical Islamists coming across the border. Once again, they don’t have a navy, air force, nuclear weapons. The only way that Americans are going to be harmed by radical Islam â€" Chairman Dempsey said the same thing. He said that’s where the major threat is here, that’s how these guy guys are going to infiltrate through America and harm Americans.

Then add this comment by a House Democrat:

Rep. Tim Bishop (D., N.Y.) warned during a recent speech that up to 40 radicalized U.S. citizens who have fought alongside the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL or ISIS) have already returned to the United States, where they could pose a terrorist threat.

Bishop claims that of the 100 or so Americans who have traveled to the Middle East to join ISIL’s ranks, some 40 have returned and are currently being surveilled by the FBI, according to his remarks, which were filmed and uploaded to YouTube last week.

“One of the concerns is the number of U.S. citizens who have left our country to go join up with ISIS,” Bishop said during the speech. “It is believed there have been some number up to 100 that have done that.”

“It is also believed that some 40 of those who left this country to join up with ISIS have now returned to our country,” Bishop said, eliciting shocked responses from some in the crowd.

Is the threat of ISIS terrorists crossing our southern border no longer theoretical? Could the administration really successfully cover up something as big as this?

http://m.nationalreview.com/campaign-spo...er-jim-geraghty

riverboss

Its sad this goverment doesnt care about its people.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

HaMeR

The American people will end up taking things into their own hands & be prosecuted for protecting themselves.

Cowboys & (insert preference/s here) is what it's gonna take I'm afraid.  :sad: :sad:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

I thought the term "treason" included giving aid and comfort to the enemy??  So why aren't these American traitors locked up?  Or better yet, just shot and be done with it. 

Carolina Coyote

Maybe Possumal can give us some insight on what Obama is doing on the border to stop terriost from coming across as he keeps close tabs on his idol! How about it Possum still proud you gave him a chance? cc

JohnP

I truly believe that obama is not only a muslim and but also a jihadist sympathizer.  I base my believe not only on what he has done but also on what he has not done.  Why send troops to ebola stricken countries and not the middle east?  The sole purpose of the military is to wage war against those who would harm us and to be strong enough to discourage those who would want to harm us.  With the lack of attention on  the southern border we are rapidly losing our ability to be a sovereign nation.  ISIS is a clear and present danger to us, yet we do nothing or any consequence. 

In the past I would only carry when we went into the big cities, now because of our proximity to the border I carry whenever I leave the house and there is always a gun within reach when in the house.  What was once a great nation has become the skinny kid on the beach and the bullies are kicking sand in our face.  We have brought the eagle back from near extinction let's hope that once again we can bring back the symbolic eagle from extinction to fly strong and proud.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Carolina Coyote

coyote101

Quote from: JohnP on October 09, 2014, 01:03:30 PM
I truly believe that obama is not only a muslim and but also a jihadist sympathizer.  I base my believe not only on what he has done but also on what he has not done.  Why send troops to ebola stricken countries and not the middle east?  The sole purpose of the military is to wage war against those who would harm us and to be strong enough to discourage those who would want to harm us.  With the lack of attention on  the southern border we are rapidly losing our ability to be a sovereign nation.  ISIS is a clear and present danger to us, yet we do nothing or any consequence. 

In the past I would only carry when we went into the big cities, now because of our proximity to the border I carry whenever I leave the house and there is always a gun within reach when in the house.  What was once a great nation has become the skinny kid on the beach and the bullies are kicking sand in our face.  We have brought the eagle back from near extinction let's hope that once again we can bring back the symbolic eagle from extinction to fly strong and proud.

Amen sir! Well said.  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

Very well said John, very well said indeed!!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

If any of you have not seen the movie "2016: Obama's America" you should.  It is based on Obama's book "Dreams From My Father".   Just about everything talked about in his book and in the movie is playing out in real life today.   You will understand where he is coming from and why he does what he does.   

HaMeR

He hates Americans & everything we stand for. Too bad all those other people can't see it.

He said during his 1st campaign that he didn't care if people had to pay $400/month for electric!! We needed to find a new source of power that was more efficient & less costly. And the idjits STILL voted for him!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

I'd love to see it Semp.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

The maker of that film was Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative film maker.  The film has been the highest-grossing conservative documentary film produced in the United States.

Because, I believe, of his outspoken criticism of our dear leader, he has been targeted by the IRS and the Justice Department for special scrutiny.  He was charged with making an illegal campaign contribution of $10,000, convicted and sentenced to 5 years probation.   $10,000 is a drop in the bucket in today's multi million dollar campaigns and wouldn't even be noticed if done by a Democrat.  Yet the government is trying ever which way it can to put D'Souza out of business before the 2016 presidential election.  Can't have Hillary shown in a bad light, can we?

If you are a conservative, you are a target.  That is the message and the bottom line. 

riverboss

Quote from: HaMeR on October 13, 2014, 03:38:45 PM
He hates Americans & everything we stand for. Too bad all those other people can't see it.

He said during his 1st campaign that he didn't care if people had to pay $400/month for electric!! We needed to find a new source of power that was more efficient & less costly. And the idjits STILL voted for him!!
They dont care about a elec bill! They arent the ones paying it.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

HaMeR

That's my point. He also doesn't care about health care. Because again,, he/they aren't paying for it.

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11