• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Up and About

Started by JohnP, December 28, 2014, 01:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Well I'm up and moving about - not much but some.  Even been out with my calling partner but with no gun.  I still have the trembling and uncontrollable body movements but I think we are getting them under control also, he said we should attache the decoy to my arms it would jerk around just like it does when attached to the caller. 

I'll post more later this is about the best I can do for now.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Carolina Coyote

Good for you Mr. John, For sure you are a fighter, we all look forward to you getting back out to enjoy the good life. cc

riverboss

Welcome back JohnP glad your feeling better.

possumal

John P, you evidently have a really good friend in that hunting buddy since he could joke with you like that. That is priceless.  I am awfully glad to hear you are making progress. Maybe a couple of charging coyotes would finish up the recovery.  I know that all your friends here on the forum are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

HuntnCarve

John,

Great to hear that you are making progress and you are getting outdoors.  :highclap:  We'll keep you all in our prayers.  Hope the days ahead are good ones for you and your family.

Dave

coyote101

Praying for you Mr. JohnP. It's good to hear you're up and about.  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

John,

Glad to hear that you got out and that you still have your sense of humor.  Keep getting better.

Jerry

Okanagan

Quote from: coyote101 on December 28, 2014, 03:58:12 PM
Praying for you Mr. JohnP. It's good to hear you're up and about.  :congrats:

Pat

Yes, same here.  May every day get better.

Dave

Glad to see you posting again, John.  And that you were able to get out, even if it was without a gun.

FinsnFur

He wanted to make you the decoy  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Good to hear your got out John. :congrats: Good to hear indeed. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

I agree with the ol possum on this one Mr John. Not too many people would dare say that to a Friend. I am certainly envious of the Friendship you have with him. Take care & get well soon.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dale

glad to hear things are going well and you're getting better...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

msmith

Still praying JohnP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Oldgreyfox

I wish you the best John!