• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bass pro and veterans.

Started by nastygunz, March 26, 2015, 06:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

So I was passing by the lone basspro in New Hampshire today and popped in to check a few things out. They have a ton of stuff but in person and online I always find their prices are extremely high! 
     I made three small purchases and was pleasantly surprised when I got to the register when the guy asked me if I was a veteran as I was wearing a veterans ball cap. I said yes I am, and he said well you get a 10% discount on your purchases.
     I never heard of that before but it was a pleasant surprise, and I googled it and it is mentioned online, :yoyo:

iahntr

Scott

JohnP

Most of the stores around here will give active duty and military retirees a 10% discount.  Some restaurants will also give ya a free appetizer or dessert if you have a military ID.   Golden Corral amongst other will have a free meal day for military and retired military on special occasions.  When I bought my Sig it was on sale with 10% off,  thought that a a good deal, then the salesperson said, if you military or retired military I can give you another 10% off.   Couldn't get my ID card out fast enough.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dale

Lowes will give you 10% also with a military ID active or retired...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com