• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Internet hunters

Started by snafu, June 22, 2015, 11:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snafu

"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

Hawks Feather

Yea, I have searched for some things on the internet.  I have found Amazon to be the best place to start.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

snafu

I refer to "porch yappers". As if they had a clue. Rather than earning their experience. They draw from others, only to repeat what they have read or heard. Then try as they might. Pass that info off as their own. bunk

Okanagan

Fins and fauna distract me from internet hunting sometimes but I'm working at sticking to the computer.  Several of us here are trying to wean ourselves from the uncertainties of real animals to the sure world of the internet.  None of us are as good as Red Frog at padding internet credentials, but give us a break and stay with us snafu. 

There are stickers and dust and mud when it rains and really cold snow and all kinds of yucky stuff out there where real animals live.  Did you know that they don't even have a thermostat?  You can hunt and speak with confidence on the 'net but you go chasing a wild animal in all of that stickery brush and you can't be sure about anything except that it is not as comfortable as in front of your computer.   :huh:  :alscalls:

Yes, I know a few internet hunters.  Amazingly this site is spared from them most of the time.  You can tell pretty quickly whether a poster has been out amongst 'em or not.  It always shows. 

snafu

On another site. One of the local blow hards has ranted on me for a long while. In a perfect World, I could pull his carcass through the pc screen & beat him to a mush pile. But hey, I'm all for peace :biggrin:  Anywho, he & his cohorts in times past. I have pointed out their dumbassery/wanna-be ness. Back in my day when someone give you crap. It was face to face, un-like the she-men of today. The crap would hit the fan, fists & feet a thumping.

HaMeR

Hell I'm barely a real world hunter snafu!! And now you want me to go electronic!!  :pout: :pout:

:alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

Yes I know a lot of internet hunters! They kill the biggest and badist  animals alive. There easy to pick out you can just tell. Usually there screen name tells it all. I know about wanting to pull them threw the screen and stomp a. mud hole in there ass! The internet has created a lot of keyboard bad asses.

slagmaker

I ain't kilt nothing but time and night crawlers in quite awhile.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

gravesco hunter

I have noticed how quick people are to belittle  you on the net,knowing full well they could not get away with it in person :nofgr:

snafu

Some of these yahoo's got it down pretty good. But if you wait long enough. They will eventually step on their dork(which would requite tweezers & a lot of stretching). Thus, exposing their inexperience/ignorant BS. I've even caught a few as of late. Their smart mouth mangy-azz pelts are hanging in the garage.  :laf: