• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A little piece of Osage.....and a whole lot of buffalo.......

Started by Arkyyoter, April 10, 2007, 09:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Here is a call I finished....it is just a little piece of Osage....a little piece of cocobolo....and a whole lot of buffalo horn....

The horn goes almost completely through the wood...each piece is tenoned together.....the JC reed sleeve is in the horn, and touches no part of wood......it sounds nice.....It is a little different, but I like it....hope you do too.

45 acp for size comparison.....you can't see into the horn, but it is opened to a long taper....

Thanks for lookin'...

Joe

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Real nice Joe! I like the choice of materials. Looks like they come together superb.  :highclap:
Scott

rjl54

WhiteHare

WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Joe,

That is a great looking call.  I like the combination of materials and the style.

Jerry

Arkyyoter

vvarmitr

What the heck has happened to you Joe?  :confused:  Did you go through shock treatments or have an encounter w/ the extraterrestrial? Man, you been coming up w/ all these jaw dropping, drool slinging calls. :shck: What has happened? :shrug:

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

cb223

CHAD