HaMeR

Hope you have a wonderful day Mr. John!!!!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Wooo HOOOooo!   :jump:

So lets see...17x 41, divided by 6, carry the 2 and add 4...you gotta be like 33 yrs old right? Happy Birthday! :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Happy Birthday John!  Hope it's a good one. :highclap:

Dave

Okanagan

Happy birthday!  May this coming year be your best ever.

FOsteology

Happy Birthday John. Hope your day is wonderful, and many more to celebrate!

riverboss

Happy B Day John.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Happy Birthday John.  Don't let Jim's 'Common Core' math fool you.  We all know that you are 31 not 33.

Jerry

Dale

happy belated, but did anyone make meat?...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

Dale

Quote from: Dale on October 24, 2015, 08:16:02 PM
happy belated, but did anyone make meat?...

I was outta town and couldn't find the site on my tablet, got it now, so I just called him to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY... was told he was out deer hunting, prolly still out that's why we haven't heard anything from him...

Dave

HaMeR

I hope he's out deer hunting!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

Happy Birthday John!! Hope ya had a good one!! By the way, I'll be swinging by the post office tomorrow just so you know.

Steve

bambam

JohnP

Thank you, one and all.  Dale, sorry I missed the call.  It wasn't my deer hunt but Mandy's and it's her first deer hunt after being married, kids, and getting her Masters so you know dad couldn't let her do it alone.  About ten minutes before her hunt was over she killed this guy.
We ranged him at 280 yards, asked her how she felt about the long shot and up-hill at that.   She replied "No problem, had a good teacher." At that I heard the rifle go off and the deer fell where he stood, no follow up shot required and no tracking.  We gutted him and I put him on the frame, started to pick it up and she "my deer, I'll carry him"  my reply, "good student"

The hunt really put me in a world of hurt.  Been on my back or in the recliner since last Thursday.  Doc came over just to remind me that I'm 75 not 25. 

A couple of pictures:  4x3, 130gr .270, 90 pounds about average for a coues.

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Nice deer and also nice dear.  I am sure that the second dear was glad to have you there and the first deer wasn't.

Sorry to hear it slowed you down, but recliners are our best friend at time.

Jerry

Okanagan

GREAT story & photos!  Good shooting and am super impressed that she packed it out.  Lotta rewards coming in from life investments made many years ago-- for both you and your daughter.

I should be deer hunting today myself.  It is the best day to hunt deer of the year IMO and I have killed more bucks on Halloween than any other day.   However, it is rainy and blustery hard wind, and I am resting up and packing for a trip across the continent to Pennsylvania.  Taking care of a deer, even to merely skin it and pop chunks in the freezer, is not wise for this geezer in the time left before departure. 

Happy birthday again, and double the blessings.

pitw

That sounds like being laid up was worth the effort to me John.  Glad you got to enjoy the time. :yoyo: :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Dale

John... sorry to hear the hunt did you so bad, but the end results are worth it... congrats to Mandy, that's quite the gal to be shooting a big boys gun like that...

Dale

Okanagan, where you going in PA?... if you're gonna be anywhere around the south central, Harrisburg area I'll saddle up and run on up to meet you... I haven't been up all summer, or this fall, time to make a run up...