Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

HaMeR

I was  :roflmao: when I seen it too!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

studabaka

Heck.... I almost didn't know where I was  :confused: Did a double take  :shck: :holdon:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Brad H

I didn't even pick it up at first. I was scrolling all over the place wondering where "Game Calls" went.

Brad

Arkyyoter

newbomb

I only had to read it around 10 times to figure it out! :confused:

KySongDog

awh

Jimbo does this after I had drank a couple. I knew it was only a couple and yes it messed with my mind.... :roflmao: :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

DirtyDog

Todd Rahm

:roflmao: Man this would ruffle the ole tail feathers wouldn't it.  :roflmao: I love it.  :roflmao:

keekee

I leave for a few Hrs and the hole place goes down the craper! :biggrin:

Jim, you on the bottle again! :sneer:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brent

awh

F&F locater calls.

If you are trying to locate something and don't know if your hunting, then you need one of our locater calls. Today and today only if you order the F&F locater call package which consists of one rabbit flute and a roll of T/P we'll throw in a free, yes free, one  hunters R' Us call.  This is not in conjunction with any other specials being run in the month of April. First 100 callers ....Ummmm, Locator's, will be eligible for a all expense paid vacation to no where USA. Sales tax & shipping extra.
Thank you for shopping screwed again.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

coyotehunter_1

You boys are starting to worry me!  :rolleye:

coyotehunter_1   coyotelocater_1 

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Fireball221

That was just down right mean, I had to keep scrolling looking for the original name only to remember what I read about in the guild topic.  Good thing I read most of the posts, otherwise I would be really lost. :roflmao:

CypressSlough

I thought I was at the wrong place for a minute. :roflmao:

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

bowjunkie

:confused:  was lost there fer a minute  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bopeye

I stay lost bow..........I usually just follow the crowd to wherever it's going, provided they have some grub there....... :wo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

MattS

Yep, I went right over it a couple times. 

It did not surprise me one bit when I saw it.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com