• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thanks HuntnCarve

Started by Tikaani, December 22, 2015, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

Thanks so much Dave for the Elk and Moose airbrush art. It arrived today and I found a home for it immediately on my reload/gun cleaning bench. It was good talking to you the other day. Recognize a couple of those calls, LOL. Glad all is well on the home front.

Again, thank you so much.
John

Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

nastygunz

That is one orderly bench!

FinsnFur

Yes it izzzz! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

John,

Glad you like them. 

It was great talking to you the other day too.  But like the other fellas said, "that's one clean reloading bench".   :laf:   Have a Merry Christmas,  and a Joyous New Year!

Dave

Carolina Coyote

Yep that IS a very clean reloading bench.

Hawks Feather

You need more 'junk' on that counter.  It looks like something from a restaurant.  Way too neat and orderly.

Jerry

Hawks Feather

I bet you weren't expecting a bunch of crap for posting that image.

Jerry

P.S,  That is one big Ulu on the 'work area'.

Coulter

Dang it...I'm going to clean my shop now. I gotta make some room for some incoming beaver in a day or two anyway. Looks like a bomb went off in my shop.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Tikaani

Thanks guys, but it is nothing I have not heard before, twenty years in the Infantry taught me to be somewhat OCD and make sure everything is orderly. No offense taken,trust me, I have heard it all before from the wife and kids.

Jerry, that Ulu is handmade from an old crosscut saw circa 1950s and the handle is Dall Sheep horn, it is razor sharp and does a fine job on hides.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Hawks Feather

Your Ulu looks really nice.  I bought a much smaller one when we visited Alaska in '06 but I don't use it.  When you say that you use it for hides - removing hair, membrane, etc. or something totally different?  It looks like it is 10-12 inches at the widest points.  Is that about right?  Just curious. 

Jerry

nastygunz

No offense intended, it was sincere admiration! My Flytying gun bench looks like two bobcats got in a fight over a Canadian goose on top of it  :biggrin:

Dale

Quote from: nastygunz on December 23, 2015, 08:40:19 PM
  My Flytying gun bench looks like two bobcats got in a fight over a Canadian goose on top of it  :biggrin:

LOLOL  that's just hilarious...  that's about what mine looks like a week after I get set up...   :wink:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

nastygunz

I moved a big pile of foam sheets and feathers the other day and found my thompson contender pistol under it!