• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

word

Started by snafu, April 24, 2016, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snafu

A few days ago I was informed of a few lion sightings to my West/SouWest 25+ miles. I was told to contact a guy who inspects sewage lagoons for a small town. So I did contact via phone. We conversed for some time. He was told by the small town council. When your out inspecting the two lagoons. You should be aware a lion has been seen in that area along the timbered creek.

The last few Winters. I hunted that area a few times. No sign, obviously. This coming Winter more time & effort needs to be paid to that area. Trying as I might to get a grasp on lion travel behaviors. I might be better off in the long run. Becoming a Code Talker?  :huh:
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

FinsnFur

Sounds like there might be a lot of "he said she said" on that one. :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

snafu

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 26, 2016, 05:31:06 AM
Sounds like there might be a lot of "he said she said" on that one. :confused:

Well that is what I thought. Until the guy went on to tell me. There were two fresh deer kills not long ago. According to what was said to him at a council meeting. They were road killed on the highway that passes through town. Soon afterwards one of those road kills. Was dragged down into the ditch & found in the timber along the nearby creek. That runs through town. I pondered the whole story a bit more. Anyway another area to focus on come Winter.
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

FinsnFur

Yep, ya gotta follow every lead. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com